What kind of error? I tried opening it and it works fine.
Anyways, for those getting that error, I need information about whether your comp is 32-bit or 64-bit along with your OS.
Ah yes, I also need confirmation that you're using NAGC, and not GCBR or any other region, since I had zero thought about other regions, as they might have a different detection method from NAGC atm.
Actually, it mostly only happens when you, or the program itself, don't have enough administrative rights. I cannot fix everything as everybody's computer is different, and I can't take a look at something that's not mine. I tested this in two computers with success: One with windows XP, one with windows 7 x64.
I use Windows 7 x64. O.o
still has that anoying error that musha gets. -facepalm-
its not working for me, I'm on vista and tried every single thing, i downloaded all the files, the runtime files and the .net thing, i also tried the things on the FAQ, tried the XP compability mode and the run as administrator option, but an error pops up each time the timer reaches 0 (it reaches 0 at the log in screen), the error is this:
"Microsoft |.NET Framework
Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click
Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
Cannot create a file when it already exists."
I tried clicking continue but the hack didn't activate.
My Vista is X32 and it still doesn't work, and i'm pretty sure i have enough rights.
Version 1.02 and version 1.03 are too similar for 1.02 to work and 1.03 to not work. But it is possible for 1.02 to not work and 1.03 to perform fine.
@solspear
I'm very well aware of what the problem is, except there's no solution that can be provided from this side. I've been trying to get rid of this problem (which happens to certain ppl) for several months to no success, and I ran out of ideas.
I'm working on a new version so that if it has access violation, it will tell you that it does have one. It's a version strictly leaned onto identifying the problems. It's impossible to fix a problem without knowing one.
Btw, the fact that you got the error on that step means some previous steps have been working perfectly, so that narrows some down.
New version is up in this very post. This is only the identifier version, so I absolutely need feedback from you guys who are having problems.
download:
What I need is a report; when you get an error message box, read its title text, and identify if it is 'error one!', 'error two!', or some other framework error. Thanks in advance.
Getting 'error one!' means you don't have enough rights, period.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -