Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Other Online Games › Browsergames › Seafight
You last visited: Today at 18:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



@All, Help by PVP settings

Discussion on @All, Help by PVP settings within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 0
@All, Help by PVP settings

Hello Seafight players,
I need help with my Seafight settings.
I keep getting sunk at the very last moment. I actually have almost everything, since I’ve been playing for over 10 years, but I don’t use Teamspeak or anything like that—I’m a solo player.
However, all the available settings are confusing me.

I don’t know what to configure for the Castles or Trophies, and it’s the same story with Atlantis. Could you help me so I can be on equal footing and stop getting sunk all the time? I’d appreciate any answers and screenshots.

I haven't used a bot and won't use one.

Regards, tuju
tuju is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
CandyBot Guide [game settings, bot settings, suggestions etc.]
05/08/2018 - DarkOrbit - 239 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/wLxQc.png Official CandyBot thread - CandyBot patched thread 1. Before you read this guide please read closely this
ship settings, settings kbot, stargates
07/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
I would be very hutilidad, I indicate that I set settings on the ship, and that distance should be in the kbot, different proposals for spending the stars, always die in the kistalines :handsdown::handsdown:
Cant make the PCHack settings the same and MLE settings.
05/19/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
I can make the PCHack use Debug registers in the CodeFinders tab, and cant make it use Hardware breakpoints in the assembler tab, and I am using Vista but I think it has nothing to do with it since I have no errors...I just cant change the settings.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.