Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW 3D PIRATE GAME ARMADA BATTLE

Discussion on NEW 3D PIRATE GAME ARMADA BATTLE within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile NEW 3D PIRATE GAME ARMADA BATTLE

Firstly, i wanna say that i support this game for years and talk about it everywhere, because i'm a big fan of this game.

The game is Armada Battle and It's 3D and It's on Web and It's on Mobile

No bots and no bugs in the game

If you've played it previously or never played, just give it a try, it changed a lot in the last a few weeks, THE GAME IS FUN.

game link:
Old 02/17/2024, 20:25   #2

elite*gold: 130
trolling?

you gotta be trolling right? i used to play this **** game years ago it was really bad full of bugs etc and went to massively pay2win, i got an email was curious what it looked now with this ''3D'' update and it just looks even worse now. don't play this
Old 02/17/2024, 23:10   #3

delete this game and upload 3 years ago version.
Old 02/18/2024, 21:43   #4

i think 3d is way better, hard to understand some people, what's wrong with you guys? why you say that it looks worse, what's the bad thing in 3d's graphics? or maybe you should start to wear eye glasses. or maybe you're developer of another game, because you're just throwing bad comments about the game that you used to play for a long time, you contradict dude
Old 04/23/2024, 07:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemanleman View Post
i think 3d is way better, hard to understand some people, what's wrong with you guys? why you say that it looks worse, what's the bad thing in 3d's graphics? or maybe you should start to wear eye glasses. or maybe you're developer of another game, because you're just throwing bad comments about the game that you used to play for a long time, you contradict dude
3 years of doing nothing to the game for years and then presenting it to us with 3d graphics and the ambition to make money again, man, this sounds familiar that game is over, no one will play it anymore.
Old Today, 14:46   #6

Wink

Hahaha, that's your own thought, player base is increasing everyday. You try to make the game sound bad because you're developer of another game . Alperen STOP YOUR BAD PROPAGANDA BECAUSE NOBODY WILL BELIEVE IN IT AND GO PLAY YOUR OWN GAME ON YOUR OWN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alperen.mak View Post
3 years of doing nothing to the game for years and then presenting it to us with 3d graphics and the ambition to make money again, man, this sounds familiar that game is over, no one will play it anymore.
Old Today, 15:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemanleman View Post
Hahaha, that's your own thought, player base is increasing everyday. You try to make the game sound bad because you're developer of another game . Alperen STOP YOUR BAD PROPAGANDA BECAUSE NOBODY WILL BELIEVE IN IT AND GO PLAY YOUR OWN GAME ON YOUR OWN!
I spent a lot of money for armada battle in the past and I could not see the payoff in any way, the game was full of cheats, if you can search a little bit, you can see it on youtube, I experienced the 3d version and frankly I didn't like it, there is no point in playing that game if I can't get the value of the money I pay in a game, I'm also not a game developer, I just promote such games for free.

Tags
browser game, online game, pirate game, sea game, ship game