Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Seafight servers??

Discussion on Seafight servers?? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
Seafight servers??

I sold my ms6 account two years ago and now Iím in the mood to buy another one. What are some good populated English speaking servers? Iíve always been on England1/ms6.
HDPro12 is offline  
Old 12/06/2020, 13:59   #2




 
elite*gold: 408
The Black Market: 216/0/0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 955
Received Thanks: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDPro12 View Post
I sold my ms6 account two years ago and now Iím in the mood to buy another one. What are some good populated English speaking servers? Iíve always been on England1/ms6.
English speaking by native MS6 and Mega America, however i believe there are some servers where a lot of English is spoken aswell (MS1, MS5)
'OUTBACK' is offline  
Old 12/06/2020, 21:24   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'OUTBACK' View Post
English speaking by native MS6 and Mega America, however i believe there are some servers where a lot of English is spoken aswell (MS1, MS5)
Out of them servers which would you say are the most populated/fun to play on?
HDPro12 is offline  
Old 12/06/2020, 22:16   #4




 
elite*gold: 408
The Black Market: 216/0/0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 955
Received Thanks: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDPro12 View Post
Out of them servers which would you say are the most populated/fun to play on?
Probably MS1
'OUTBACK' is offline  
Old 01/23/2021, 16:33   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'OUTBACK' View Post
Probably MS1
MS1, what server is that? lol sorry for being noob.
DreaparN is offline  
Old 01/23/2021, 16:53   #6




 
elite*gold: 408
The Black Market: 216/0/0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 955
Received Thanks: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaparN View Post
MS1, what server is that? lol sorry for being noob.
Global Europe 1 + 2
'OUTBACK' is offline  
Old 01/25/2021, 14:22   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 2
Not sure about other servers but dont buy a ship on MS6.

The server is dead and run by 3/4 people using aggro bots, theres maybe 50-60 active players, i just sold my ship on there as ive quit the game, id probably try MS1 if i was ever gonna come back to the game like outback said above
exodiaaaa is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.