Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Collection Thread] Seafight Bots & Tools

Discussion on [Collection Thread] Seafight Bots & Tools within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 408
The Black Market: 216/0/0
Post [Collection Thread] Seafight Bots & Tools

Welcome to this collection thread of all Seafight Bots / Tools which are still active/updated. I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible.

If you want your tool or bot here, just post the thread link here or send me a message.

Buyable Bots & Tools

Bot/ToolDownloadBuyStatusThreadCopyright
[Release] NerusBot 5.1
[Release] Golem
[Release] SeaBot 3.1
Buy in the Bot itself
[Release] SFCollector

Free Bots & Tools

Bot/ToolDownloadStatusThreadCopyright
[Release] Name Changer Tool
Self Update Required
Able to use 48 hours in NerusBot Trial Version
[Release] SeaBot 3.1 All Features
Able to use 48 hours in SeaBot Trial Version
[Release] Afrit Bot All Features
Full Version Free

From now on I try to Update the Thread as soon as possible, since it hasn't been updated a long time. I hope that it will help you to get a small overview about Bots & Tools for Seafight.
If there is anything incorrect, not updated or something you would like me to add feel free to contact me.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/26/2020, 23:41   #2

elite*gold: 66
Received Thanks: 1,734
#stuck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/27/2020, 01:28   #3

elite*gold: 0
The name changer tool doesn't work. Your meant to update the compile time and then it should work right??
Old 07/27/2020, 11:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodiaaaa View Post
The name changer tool doesn't work. Your meant to update the compile time and then it should work right??
I have not tested it myself, however I guess if you update the file as stated in the thread it should work.
Old 07/27/2020, 15:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'OUTBACK' View Post
I have not tested it myself, however I guess if you update the file as stated in the thread it should work.
No that is what i'm trying to say. your post says it is online but it is not.

myself and others from delemojo discord have been trying to figure it out since the release but nothing makes it work ^^.

Dele has vanished since the release of the name changer tool on here and discord.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2020, 15:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodiaaaa View Post
No that is what i'm trying to say. your post says it is online but it is not.

myself and others from delemojo discord have been trying to figure it out since the release but nothing makes it work ^^.

Dele has vanished since the release of the name changer tool on here and discord.
Thanks

I'll keep it for now on ''Self Update Required'' and see if @ can confirm later if it still works.
Old 08/07/2020, 01:37   #7

Just a quick one regarding SF Collector. I would be very careful if you are using this bot. I advise you to change your password and use a different bot.

Delemojo has vanished and has been for the last 2/3months.

The guy running the discord Nico/KING is actively scamming people by constantly spamming permanent licenses and now trying to sell a war tool for £75 lifetime fee. ( he doesnt provide a trial.. any screenshots of this tool or anything at all really except a poorly written description.

He is also trying to involve sinylu saying he is his "friend". be very careful with this guy, he isn't trustworthy.

He is going to run this bot into the ground and i hope you listen to me as id hate you to lose your ship. if a mod wants to make a post about this seperately i would be happy to send you all my proof on discord
Old 08/09/2020, 22:14   #8

Updated current status about the SFCollector bot:

At the moment the download links to the SFCollector bot have been removed. This is because there is no sign of the creator @ and the Discord server is being run by a scammer. The bot itself is still online because of the auto update function but all download links have been removed for security reasons as their website leads to their Discord Server. This will be updated once delemojo has given a statement.

Edit 10/08:

Updated current status about the SFCollector bot:

The links have been readded.
@ has confirmed that the website and new Discord Server are secured and owned by him.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2020, 20:14   #9

#added to the free bots and tools.