Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

which program do you think should I use -Seabot - Sf collector -Nerus

Discussion on which program do you think should I use -Seabot - Sf collector -Nerus within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
which program do you think should I use -Seabot - Sf collector -Nerus

Pirate, you've been banned for 28 days!

Our system detected that your Seafight account is using unauthorized programs. Please consider this temporary ban as a warning. If after this ban has been lifted, you continue to use various unknown and unauthorized programs, your account will be banned permanently!

The buccaneers sailing the oceans of Seafight hunt for hidden treasure, engage in battle with each other and slay sea monsters. Keeping a steady course is crucial here. Should a pirate sail off course, they must live with the consequences of their actions. The pirates in Seafight fight hard but also fair and do not use any unauthorized programs to achieve advantages in the game.

We highly emphasize the value of fairness and do everything in our power to make Seafight a just place to play for all pirates, where battles at sea take place without the use of any fraudulent programs. To make sure this is done, we will completely block any use of cheats, exploits and bots as well as permanently ban any pirates who use such programs.

Your Seafight Team
Old 01/28/2020, 01:40   #2

How many days in a row did you use bot?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2020, 11:56   #3

I think the best is nerus. Since i use it, didnt had any problems on 3ships. More tha 10 ppl start using after me, and they are ok too.
And i know a lot of players got baned for SeaBot .
Can not say nothing about SF collector, dont know anybody who use it.
Old 01/28/2020, 14:31   #4

elite*gold: 125
The Black Market: 243/0/0
I would advise Nerus, as there has been no bans for it yet, has great features, a great support and Discord community.
Old 01/28/2020, 19:23   #5

Some players in my guild were banned for 14+ days because they used SF collector. The best bot is Nerus
Old 01/29/2020, 11:52   #6

Best is Nerus - for sure. I've used it almost since the official release of the very first version and never had my ship banned due to Nerus(And I bot A LOT). Support is available(multi-language) through Discord.

+ Fastest auto-update of the entire market(on average ~5-6 minutes) Seabot doesn't even have auto-update... LOL
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2020, 15:48   #7

i use SF Collector and have for the past year.

I run 4ships every day, on the ban wave, my 2 small ships got banned for 2 weeks.

My 2 big ships i spend ££ on didnt get a ban lol, so there is big points logic for you.

Spend money on your ship and you wont get ban
Old 01/29/2020, 15:58   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodiaaaa View Post

Spend money on your ship and you wont get ban

ok ^^

is not safe ^^