Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PainBringers Problem - Attention Required

Discussion on PainBringers Problem - Attention Required within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry PainBringers Problem - Attention Required

Hello Guys,

As you all know, BP started to put PainBringers LV5 (so free LV6 ones with the rift) in the packages.

I'll be short, I think that BP should allow us to upgrade cannons from LV4 to LV5, since they introduced that "Level System".

Lot of players in my server, bought around 400 PainBringers LV4, and now if you want to have the LV6 Cannons, you have to buy from 0 the LV5, separately, I don't think that's normal, what you think about that?

If you agree with me, we should seriously make BP understand this situation, maybe try to spam on Discord, on Tickets, on Supports, tell it to your MODS.
Old 08/21/2019, 16:51   #2

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,854
they will soon bring this update,
u cant upgrade doomhammers lvl 5 or firestorm lvl 5, only on special days, u can make max. 30 canons lvl 5, thats a time game^^ but wait 2 years then there will be again new much better canons, and they will slow the canon speed again..
Old 08/21/2019, 17:03   #3

I know, for that I think we all should make bigpoint understand this is bad.

They already putted 200 LV6 PainBringer, so players that bought all LV4 PainBringers, can't wait months, for upgrade 30 cannons.

Regarding new cannons, they already implemented them.
Old 08/21/2019, 20:06   #4

Besides the gun problem, have you noticed anything else?
Now BP keeps it from event to event, packages on money ... money everywhere.
Something in the future will happen
They realized that after the implementation of the new weapons, whoever bought them now goes to any additional event

Or after the flashplayer crash they will close Seafight....
Old 08/22/2019, 10:19   #5

After crashing flashplayer they can use their own brosher but if they want to close the game they can do it with that reason..I think they will realese new cannons and after taht new politicial strategies for money.. they are really very very stupid..why? take time to back (before 10 years),we paid for this vip with pleasure and it was one of the best in the world... their strategy now is totaly wrong
Old 08/23/2019, 16:49   #6

I don't think they will close Seafight, they are moving it to a new client.

Anyway I think it's an unfair strategy, to put you in conditions to rebuy all cannons again, for make the LV5-6.

We are talking about 450-500 Cannons, and I think again we all should make something.
Old 09/02/2019, 00:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbrae View Post
After crashing flashplayer they can use their own brosher but if they want to close the game they can do it with that reason..I think they will realese new cannons and after taht new politicial strategies for money.. they are really very very stupid..why? take time to back (before 10 years),we paid for this vip with pleasure and it was one of the best in the world... their strategy now is totaly wrong
everyone wants back SF like it was 10 years ago, but not BP. Why? Because even if we are just 1/20 of ppl we were back in the days, these 5% nowadays pays much more than the people 10 years ago.
Whatever, atleast we have our own strategy of atleast avoiding ammo cost

« help | Change name »