I'm selling or trading my Global 7 account with Turkish payment. The ship is level 50 and equipped with a mix of cannons. The account has been inactive for about a year and hasn't been used since.
I'm selling or trading my Global 7 account with Turkish payment. The ship is level 50 and equipped with a mix of cannons. The account has been inactive for about a year and hasn't been used since.
I stopped playing seafight over 5 years ago and would like to get back into it. I‘m looking for a well-equipped ship that i Can have a lot of fun with. I don‘t know What‘s changed, what kind of cannons are powerful, etc. But i would appreciate offers and Information.
Thank you!
Ps: i played on Mega Server 6. i know a lot of Users from this Server so it would be Great if i Can Play again on this Server. At that time it was called „de3 and de4“
[Buying] &&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&& 06/07/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen.
Fakten:
Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard
Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein
COD 7-9 sind Pflicht!
Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!
&&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&& 06/07/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen.
Fakten:
Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard oder kann es auch zu egold machen
Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein
COD 7-9 sind Pflicht!
Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!
[Buying] &&&&&&&&&KAUFE STEAM ACCOUNT! &&&&&&&&& 06/07/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies Hallo, bin nicht hier um groß zu traden,sondern möchte einen Steam Account kaufen.
Fakten:
Biete maximal 60€ PaySafeCard
Es sollten viele kleine Spiele sowie COD enthalten sein
COD 7-9 sind Pflicht!
Kein VAC/TAC/Valve o.Ä Bann!