Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nead some help =)

Discussion on Nead some help =) within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nead some help =)

Hello everybody) I am old player in sf but long time dont play. Now want start play and want ask someone to help me) If some have normal ship and dont play mb you can give ship for me) Pm me pls) Thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nead Help ASAP!!
02/19/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 2 Replies
Issue fixed thanx killer for reply :)
Hmmmm...I nead litle help
03/07/2012 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
Hello boys... I dont understand how to get new design witout bou for uri...from cheast or? And what map its best for that?:o And second its..how to get design from INV Friends...:confused: I know i am blondy..and bla bla...just...i nead help. I see this Sentinel..and its so so hooot.:rolleyes:
nead help to find Wh no pass
12/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hello all i have a big pb i can't open my warehouse. is there a Wh no pass who found with the new patch ?:confused: sorry for my very bad english ^^
Nead help with CID proxy
11/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i instaled CID and it`s working properly .... or almost. i saw that the booter is picking only weapons with u/e/s status, mets, gems, gold but no other thing like helmets, armors, coats, boots or other things with u/e/s status can someone help me??? pls...
i nead help
01/15/2008 - Archlord - 0 Replies
guys can anibadi help me i play on brumhart im lvl 52 and dont hawe no mony for new armor can anibadi give me a litel bit mony plisssss may name is devildralk18 or hulk11