Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] SFCollector

Discussion on [Release] SFCollector within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/03/2019, 10:39   #1711

elite*gold: 0
They No attack the Monsters they run only on the map without doing anything i have the trial version, i want maybe to buy it, but with this problems i cant

[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
Old 08/03/2019, 10:54   #1712

When I start a message it says "LogIn First!" I have a free license and I don't understand what needs to be done to make it work :S
Old 08/03/2019, 19:10   #1713

Acc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grueso View Post
When I start a message it says "LogIn First!" I have a free license and I don't understand what needs to be done to make it work :S
You need to login FIRST... And next you can use :/, when you play seafight you dont login in acc?
Old 08/04/2019, 00:36   #1714

Quote:
Originally Posted by anony-mousss View Post
You need to login FIRST... And next you can use :/, when you play seafight you dont login in acc?
Of course I login in sfcollector, that's the problem asking me login that I've already done. This is log.

When he says "Names loaded!" I click on the "Start" button and the program launches the last message "LogIn First!"

I use windows 32 bits. Do I have to log into seafight game too? what happen? My version will expire in less than a day
Old 08/04/2019, 13:05   #1715

I state that I have been using the bot for two years by logging two ships .. now for about ten days it is no longer okay ... I log the first ship, then the second, go for a while then the ship I log in last crashes, the bot continues to log the ship and close and then reopen on its own in continuation logging and closes..press that there is no tick on auto start and auto login .. I tried to uninstall it (erasing everything even with regedit) and reinstallaro but, nothing the problem is not solved ..
what should I do..
I also tried to create two sfcollector folders one per ship but nothing always does the same joke it crashes it closes and reopens continuously ... waiting for a reply.
I apologize for my English but I use google translator to translate it from Italian to English
Old 08/04/2019, 15:44   #1716

elite*gold: 442
Received Thanks: 1,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grueso View Post
Of course I login in sfcollector, that's the problem asking me login that I've already done. This is log.

When he says "Names loaded!" I click on the "Start" button and the program launches the last message "LogIn First!"

I use windows 32 bits. Do I have to log into seafight game too? what happen? My version will expire in less than a day
If you have Proxy checked, make sure your antivirus is not blocking anything. Otherwise make sure Proxifier is running (and also check antivirus).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole20 View Post
I state that I have been using the bot for two years by logging two ships .. now for about ten days it is no longer okay ... I log the first ship, then the second, go for a while then the ship I log in last crashes, the bot continues to log the ship and close and then reopen on its own in continuation logging and closes..press that there is no tick on auto start and auto login .. I tried to uninstall it (erasing everything even with regedit) and reinstallaro but, nothing the problem is not solved ..
what should I do..
I also tried to create two sfcollector folders one per ship but nothing always does the same joke it crashes it closes and reopens continuously ... waiting for a reply.
I apologize for my English but I use google translator to translate it from Italian to English
If flash crashes, the bot restarts and than automatically logs in the ship and starts.
I can check if there is an issue with that, but for me everything works correctly and it should for you aswell especially if you have two seperate folders.
Old 08/04/2019, 16:30   #1717

Delemojo can u add 24/1 quest for commonwealth? it would be awesome if this would be true and and the crown quests <3
Old 08/04/2019, 21:38   #1718

Quote:
Originally Posted by delemojo View Post

If flash crashes, the bot restarts and than automatically logs in the ship and starts.
I can check if there is an issue with that, but for me everything works correctly and it should for you aswell especially if you have two seperate folders.
Same problem here, the problem is, when You login SHIP1, press start the bot go, you open next one, change Login to SHIP2, change some settings, and press Save setting, the SHIP2 is now the saved settings,
now when SHIP1 have a flash crash it reopen the bot, and try to login the last Saved data so: SHIP2,
and now you got 2 bots runnings both for SHIP2, and the relogin each other,

a Temporary fix for all is, download sf collector again in a another place, so they will have different data save points.
Old 08/05/2019, 23:31   #1719

me podrian decir porque siempre que intento descargar el bot me dice que tiene virus y no me deja abrirlo.gracias
Old 08/05/2019, 23:32   #1720

Delemojo can you reset license?
Old 08/06/2019, 12:22   #1721

Quote:
Originally Posted by delemojo View Post
If you have Proxy checked, make sure your antivirus is not blocking anything. Otherwise make sure Proxifier is running (and also check antivirus).

the problem is that in addition to continuing to log the ship and stop a continuation,
I find myself with so many hours of play while instead it does nothing at sea.
(Correction: -60%)
I also deleted the flash player cache I don't know what to do anymore,
you can give me some advice please

[23:37:10] - Names loaded!
[23:37:14] - Map: 11/1[43] - Width: 600 Height: 600
[23:37:15] - map_pvp
[23:37:15] - Bonusmaps Loaded.
[23:37:15] - map_pvp
[23:37:25] - Starting Bot...
[23:37:25] - Current Map is no Working-Map!
[23:37:26] - Moving to Border before Jumping.
[23:37:30] - Moving to next Position.
[23:37:31] - Current Map is no Working-Map!
[23:37:31] - Moving to Border before Jumping.
[23:37:32] - Restarting Bot...

does it all the time so you close it reopens restarting restarting restarting until someone stops it and the ship obviously remains still and logged in
Old 08/07/2019, 22:01   #1722

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comek View Post
Same problem here, the problem is, when You login SHIP1, press start the bot go, you open next one, change Login to SHIP2, change some settings, and press Save setting, the SHIP2 is now the saved settings,
now when SHIP1 have a flash crash it reopen the bot, and try to login the last Saved data so: SHIP2,
and now you got 2 bots runnings both for SHIP2, and the relogin each other,

a Temporary fix for all is, download sf collector again in a another place, so they will have different data save points.
To use the bot with two or more ships you have to create a folder for each ship and copy the bot files into it. After you done that you can start a bot for every ship and can save the settings for it separately.
I run 8 ships with this setup without any problem.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2019, 22:26   #1723

then mister delemoio I have formatted the reinstalled pc windows 10 and the bot, but the problem has not been solved, the ship goes for a while then the bot crashes and continues to open and close now I am 100% sure that the problem is sfcollector ..
resolve for courtesy and maybe even be a little faster in responding to the various problems that arise
Old 08/08/2019, 16:32   #1724

elite*gold: 442
Received Thanks: 1,711
New Version 1.1.175

Updates:
  • Updated Code
Old 08/09/2019, 08:11   #1725

Please update bot, thanks

Tags
background, bot, glitter bot