Hi, i have a question. Sometimes - more often now - my ship is floating on the normal map instead of bonus map when I come back after few hours. I think there is some problem with rejoin after crash or something like that. Can you look at it, please ? I cant leave my ship at bonus map now if I have to go to my job.
Hi, i have a question. Sometimes - more often now - my ship is floating on the normal map instead of bonus map when I come back after few hours. I think there is some problem with rejoin after crash or something like that. Can you look at it, please ? I cant leave my ship at bonus map now if I have to go to my job.
[RELEASE] LEISLERS HACK v1.0 PUBLIC [RELEASE] 07/08/2008 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies OUTDATED/DETECTED
Hab mal nen Hack von mir Gemacht
Screen
http://www.abload.de/img/hackerhacker567.jpg
DOWNLOAD :
[Release]Quick tools v2[Release] 04/01/2008 - MapleStory - 1 Replies Newest version is out and ready for action!
Updates:
~ Completely coded in vb6!
New Pic:
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3329/newhr0.jpg
NOTE: You need microsoft frame network to run this, im not really positive where to get it...sorry :P. Just google it and you should be able to find the download.