If yoour using a virtual machine the program does not run. you have to use you computer so the HW ID does not change and then you wont have any problems.
I have not had any problems with mine it alwasy works and no issues just a few bugs that i have stated before.
I have purchased the license but I can't run the virtual server, please help me.
The virtual server has been detected error
server information I can give
The License is only valid for one Computer, a Virtual Machine and a Virtual Server will have a different Key, as such the license will be not valid. If you want the bot to run on your Virtual Server or Virtual Machine you will have to buy a license with the key that is given to you when you start the bot on your VPS or VM. I can also change your existing key from your current to a different key if you would like that.
The License is only valid for one Computer, a Virtual Machine and a Virtual Server will have a different Key, as such the license will be not valid. If you want the bot to run on your Virtual Server or Virtual Machine you will have to buy a license with the key that is given to you when you start the bot on your VPS or VM. I can also change your existing key from your current to a different key if you would like that.
I did not actually open after using it for a while I had bought from the server
I purchased the license through a virtual server
89.43.30.189 I would be happy to transfer the license here
Hello, El Dorado doesnt work for me.. after 100% bot starts ********, but every time in porting cooldown ships moves, ******** is canceled and bots continues with monster shooting from 0% again
I just uploaded a new version in which the bug should be fixed. Thanks for your support. Let me know if there still is an issue and I will take a deeper look.
[RELEASE] LEISLERS HACK v1.0 PUBLIC [RELEASE] 07/08/2008 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies OUTDATED/DETECTED
Hab mal nen Hack von mir Gemacht
Screen
http://www.abload.de/img/hackerhacker567.jpg
DOWNLOAD :
[Release]Quick tools v2[Release] 04/01/2008 - MapleStory - 1 Replies Newest version is out and ready for action!
Updates:
~ Completely coded in vb6!
New Pic:
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3329/newhr0.jpg
NOTE: You need microsoft frame network to run this, im not really positive where to get it...sorry :P. Just google it and you should be able to find the download.