Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 20:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Release] SFCollector

Reply
 
Old 03/28/2018, 17:09   #691
 
elite*gold: 392
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 949
Received Thanks: 1,593
New Version 1.0.005

Updates:
  • Codes Updated
  • Level 21 Daily Quest Fixes



delemojo is offline  
Old 03/31/2018, 11:06   #692
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by delemojo View Post
Updates:
  • Codes Updated
  • Level 21 Daily Quest Fixes
Hi, I read that your bot can run without a license only for glitters. But I can't log in because of the license expired. So how can I use it only for glitters without any licenses ?


ricky.hero is offline  
Old 04/03/2018, 11:36   #693
 
elite*gold: 392
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 949
Received Thanks: 1,593
New Version 1.1.006

Updates:
  • Codes Updated
  • Added Bid-Tool
  • Added Rep-Spam
  • Added Jump Map while Fleeing
  • Added re-connect Sleep Timer*
  • Added smart harpoon switcher
  • Added flee if multiple npcs on lion-map attack user to avoid Raid npcs**
  • Added new Movement Mode***
  • Added NPC-Priority Feature****

*If a value greater than 0 is entered the bot will wait X Minutes before Reconnecting if the connection is lost.
**The Bot will flee to border/corner if more than 2 NPCs attack ther User on Lion Raid map
***The new Movement mode is also included in Automatic Movement
****The default Priority for Monsters and NPCs is 0 if set to higher for any NPC the bot will stop the current action and move to this NPC if spotted
delemojo is offline  
Old 04/03/2018, 13:52   #694
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by delemojo View Post
Updates:
  • Codes Updated
  • Added Bid-Tool
  • Added Rep-Spam
  • Added Jump Map while Fleeing
  • Added re-connect Sleep Timer*
  • Added smart harpoon switcher
  • Added flee if multiple npcs on lion-map attack user to avoid Raid npcs**
  • Added new Movement Mode***
  • Added NPC-Priority Feature****

*If a value greater than 0 is entered the bot will wait X Minutes before Reconnecting if the connection is lost.
**The Bot will flee to border/corner if more than 2 NPCs attack ther User on Lion Raid map
***The new Movement mode is also included in Automatic Movement
****The default Priority for Monsters and NPCs is 0 if set to higher for any NPC the bot will stop the current action and move to this NPC if spotted

why can not we use the free licenses to pick glitter and chests?


zninja10 is offline  
Old 04/03/2018, 14:07   #695
 
elite*gold: 392
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 949
Received Thanks: 1,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by zninja10 View Post
why can not we use the free licenses to pick glitter and chests?



you ******* liar
It was in the bot, but I removed it and you are one of the reasons why.
delemojo is offline  
Old 04/03/2018, 14:31   #696
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 179
Received Thanks: 55
best bot sofar, great features ,light cpu and ram usage and uncrashable. Keep up the great work!
SotoSSeafight is offline  
Old 04/03/2018, 15:21   #697
 
elite*gold: 392
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 949
Received Thanks: 1,593
New Version 1.1.007

Updates:
  • Updated Code
  • Added current Target to Statistics

TRIAL RESET
delemojo is offline  
Old 04/03/2018, 21:06   #698
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugBugHack View Post
R.I.P SFCollector. Everybody use it before, cuz it's free. Seabot better than this. If I buy bot, I will buy SeaBot.
+11111
yarram61 is offline  
Old 04/03/2018, 21:14   #699
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,081
Received Thanks: 490
@

Quote:
R.I.P SFCollector. Everybody use it before, cuz it's free. Seabot better than this. If I buy bot, I will buy SeaBot.
Well, SFCollector have more features, is more stable and updates are more frequently (feature updates).
Think about it befor you post.
Royal* is offline  
Old 04/04/2018, 21:38   #700
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 9
rip free users :'( btw good job with your project XD
~PeaceWalker~ is offline  
Old 04/05/2018, 11:21   #701
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 20
@ please at least remove the "free" tag from the tags because that`s a laugh on the scene.
galaxus123 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2018, 17:24   #702
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 3
For the sake of this **** dalemojo shot **** zninja10
rodrigotm is offline  
Old 04/07/2018, 04:35   #703
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal* View Post
@



Well, SFCollector have more features, is more stable and updates are more frequently (feature updates).
Think about it befor you post.
And if your account will be ****** up, or will be stolen don't cry. \_(ツ)_/
BugBugHack is offline  
Old 04/07/2018, 10:45   #704
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,081
Received Thanks: 490
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugBugHack View Post
And if your account will be ****** up, or will be stolen don't cry. \_(ツ)_/
Everyone should know that, that this can ever happen. Of course, I won't cry if lost my account. I mean, we're talking about Seafight, not really a game which is important for me.
Royal* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2018, 15:31   #705
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Pay to get scammed hahaha


ThePooN is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
background, bot, glitter bot



« SELLING GOLD MEGA1 INT1 INT2 | - »

Similar Threads
Release release release [GW-ARENA]
06/11/2013 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Entnommen!
[RELEASE]DibiaseEO[RELEASE]
08/10/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 33 Replies
CLOSED, HOSTING ALPHA ONLINE
[RELEASE] LEISLERS HACK v1.0 PUBLIC [RELEASE]
07/08/2008 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
OUTDATED/DETECTED Hab mal nen Hack von mir Gemacht Screen http://www.abload.de/img/hackerhacker567.jpg DOWNLOAD :
[Release]Quick tools v2[Release]
04/01/2008 - Maple Story - 1 Replies
Newest version is out and ready for action! Updates: ~ Completely coded in vb6! New Pic: http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3329/newhr0.jpg NOTE: You need microsoft frame network to run this, im not really positive where to get it...sorry :P. Just google it and you should be able to find the download.



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.