Hi I Bought this license few days ago but it say There was an Error while checking License: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
Can you help me? After restarting my pc, bot show me this error..
[18:22:02] - SFCollector - V.1.1.187
[18:22:02] - There was an Error while checking License: Vzdálený server vrátil chybu: (500) Vnitřní chyba serveru.
[18:22:57] - License Expired!
i dont know this but no open sf collector , problem with?? compatibility? some program?
Too add other space in login please i have 2 account a account on global america 1 and other account on global america 2 with the same users and password and when reboot the game enter on a account 100000 times so please add:
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
SERVER:
as I already wrote 20 days ago the bot does not stop, it always goes .. I put 250 minutes playing time and 300 break, but it doesn't stop ...
to you it stops?
Armadabattle-Spiel machen?
Şaşırtıcı adam Funkeln einsammeln, das Systemschiff durchtrennen, ve Canavar mit einem Speer durchtrennen. Können Sie Nachrichten oder E-Mail'leri gönderdi, Sie Freunde haben? bitte
Yesterday the bot works fine, but today I can't stat it anymore. When I try to start the bot it pops up in Task Manager for a second and closes immedietly.
There's no Error-Log so I don't know whats happening. I doesn't changed anything on the system only shut down yesterday and start it today.
I found the problem!
F...king Defender blocked the App even tought I had a exeption for it. Stupid Windows!
hello. Can you add an option to repair in place in union map? Also, sometimes it doesn't finish killing a guildblade and immediatly starts killing another one, can you fix this please?
[RELEASE] LEISLERS HACK v1.0 PUBLIC [RELEASE] 07/08/2008 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies OUTDATED/DETECTED
Hab mal nen Hack von mir Gemacht
Screen
http://www.abload.de/img/hackerhacker567.jpg
DOWNLOAD :
[Release]Quick tools v2[Release] 04/01/2008 - MapleStory - 1 Replies Newest version is out and ready for action!
Updates:
~ Completely coded in vb6!
New Pic:
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3329/newhr0.jpg
NOTE: You need microsoft frame network to run this, im not really positive where to get it...sorry :P. Just google it and you should be able to find the download.