You last visited: Today at 22:28
Advertisement
[Release] SFCollector
Discussion on [Release] SFCollector within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.
04/02/2019, 15:09
#1516
elite*gold: 442
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,192
Received Thanks: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by
tunnglefreak
Still got problems, dont know why but after a while (2-3 hours) i got the message: server is unavailable and then it dont relogs and after i try to restart he is freezing
and then i have to open another task ..
Will take a look. Do you have proxy checked or unchecked?
04/03/2019, 11:39
#1517
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hello i got some problem with my licence, normaly she will ba avilable until 15/04 but when i start the bot he tell me this:
could i send you my paypal screen ? in private.
04/03/2019, 15:11
#1518
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
hello, I bought the license to the bot, March 22, 2019 and now I have replaced the computer, I can transfer to this computer licenses?
04/03/2019, 16:44
#1519
elite*gold: 442
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,192
Received Thanks: 1,724
New Version 1.1.143
Updates:
Quote:
Originally Posted by
bartsim
Hello i got some problem with my licence, normaly she will ba avilable until 15/04 but when i start the bot he tell me this:
could i send you my paypal screen ? in private.
Send me your paypal transactionId (and if needed the new license key) and I will fix the issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by
tom760
hello, I bought the license to the bot, March 22, 2019 and now I have replaced the computer, I can transfer to this computer licenses?
Send me your paypal transactionId and your new key and I will transfer the license.
04/04/2019, 15:16
#1520
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
my offer is no longer possible what can I do
04/04/2019, 15:30
#1521
elite*gold: 442
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,192
Received Thanks: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by
dennis1k
my offer is no longer possible what can I do
Open Internet Explorer
Navigate to " "
Download
Install
04/04/2019, 15:37
#1522
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
delemojo
Open Internet Explorer
Navigate to " "
Download
Install
can help me on teamviewer pls
04/04/2019, 16:43
#1523
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
[quote=dennis1k;37483234]can help me on teamviewer pls
I would suggest you not to post Teamviewer ID's nor passwords in public.
04/05/2019, 12:08
#1524
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 60
Received Thanks: 8
Proxy is checked
04/08/2019, 06:20
#1525
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 160
Received Thanks: 6
errors/things that not work!
After the restart at 05:00 the bot dont join the bm.
Sometimes bot stop buying ammo.
Can you fix this asap, and the play for xy paus for xy min thing dont work too.
04/08/2019, 12:29
#1526
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 74
Received Thanks: 17
Bugs
- Yesterday my bot stopped at corner on "Start Repair" Status for 3 hours, stoped when I reloaded him.
- Not auto buy ammo,
- Not auto buy Chest Keys,
- Not logged out whit correction limit, I set -20% and when I see is on -40% and running.
Im reporting because I know Delemojo will fix this faster thn he can. Thanks for this amazing bot.
04/08/2019, 17:23
#1527
elite*gold: 442
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,192
Received Thanks: 1,724
New Version 1.1.143.3
Updates:
New Version 1.1.144
Updates:
04/11/2019, 15:36
#1528
elite*gold: 442
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,192
Received Thanks: 1,724
New Version 1.1.145
04/12/2019, 17:00
#1529
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 76
Hello,
bot does not make break after time in setting. How to fix this?
Thanks,
04/12/2019, 21:31
#1530
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 128
Received Thanks: 39
The bot is crashing every day at 5am when the server is restarting since weeks, any idea on a potential error ?
Similar Threads
Release release release [GW-ARENA]
06/11/2013 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Entnommen!
[RELEASE]DibiaseEO[RELEASE]
08/10/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 33 Replies
CLOSED, HOSTING ALPHA ONLINE
[RELEASE] LEISLERS HACK v1.0 PUBLIC [RELEASE]
07/08/2008 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
OUTDATED/DETECTED
Hab mal nen Hack von mir Gemacht
Screen
http://www.abload.de/img/hackerhacker567.jpg
DOWNLOAD :
[Release]Quick tools v2[Release]
04/01/2008 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
Newest version is out and ready for action!
Updates:
~ Completely coded in vb6!
New Pic:
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3329/newhr0.jpg
NOTE: You need microsoft frame network to run this, im not really positive where to get it...sorry :P. Just google it and you should be able to find the download.
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:30 .