Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bot of shines

Discussion on bot of shines within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bot of shines

Hi, I have seen that you have published many bot classes, like scar divi, my question is, is there a glitter bot that is not paid? I know that there is the seabot and golem bot but they are paid, but will there be one that is only for collecting glitter and is free? Thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot shines
08/13/2017 - Seafight - 1 Replies
Hi, could anyone tell me if there is a free glitter bot, I do not have money for a paid bot like seabot 3.0. I thank you, thank you very much :):):) SEAFIGHT.......
shines bot ???
03/05/2015 - Seafight - 2 Replies
skinte bot shines on ???
Seafight--BOT SHINES-GLITZI AUTOCOLLECTOR
08/30/2010 - Seafight - 28 Replies
Ahoi Pirates: I'm here again with a new and spectacular bot that collects EVERY shine-glitzi in the Online game Seafight!!! When I say: ALL shine-glitzi, I want to say, normal glitzi, ship-glitzi, and shields!!! (Futures upgrades will be free, that collects event-shine) This program won't stop when detect a shield like masta.bot or others, and it doesn't click on island or other things!!! You never will find this bot in other site, I have programmed it by myself!!