we're currently working on a few things and want to show you a little preview about an Update what we're currently testing but for this update we need a little bit more time so the release won't be in the next time.
So, what can you see in the picture above? It's our new remote bot control!
What can you do with this? Easy to answer, you can change your bot settings while you're not at home. Nice, isn't it?
Its still not finish, it's actually a little preview of what we already have, much more will follow. So, stay tuned!
we're currently working on a few things and want to show you a little preview about an Update what we're currently testing but for this update we need a little bit more time so the release won't be in the next time.
So, what can you see in the picture above? It's our new remote bot control!
What can you do with this? Easy to answer, you can change your bot settings while you're not at home. Nice, isn't it?
Its still not finish, it's actually a little preview of what we already have, much more will follow. So, stay tuned!
With best regards,
your DevBro Team!
Ehhmm, there is a faster way for this, u can download TeamViewer for almost any device and u can connect to your pc Nice, isn't it?
Well, if I have to install teamviewer on several devices, I prefer the update of the bot, anyway before deciding which of the 2 forms is better, I want to try it and see how it goes, even though everything I would like to update is the collect of glitters.
Nice Work!!
PD: One more question, in some update you can decrease the zoom of the game? while I play the PS4 I like to watch as the bot progresses and with the zoom so high I don't see anything, but nothing happens if you can't, while the bot works well, but I prefer the zoom lower than the current zoom. jaja I need help with Google Traductor xDDD
Well, if I have to install teamviewer on several devices, I prefer the update of the bot, anyway before deciding which of the 2 forms is better, I want to try it and see how it goes, even though everything I would like to update is the collect of glitters.
Nice Work!!
PD: One more question, in some update you can decrease the zoom of the game? while I play the PS4 I like to watch as the bot progresses and with the zoom so high I don't see anything, but nothing happens if you can't, while the bot works well, but I prefer the zoom lower than the current zoom. jaja I need help with Google Traductor xDDD
Ouh, Google translate - what's your native language?
However, we currently don't plan to change the zoom because it's neccessary for the bot. Of course the current zoom is not user friendly but neccessary.
Ouh, Google translate - what's your native language?
However, we currently don't plan to change the zoom because it's neccessary for the bot. Of course the current zoom is not user friendly but neccessary.
jaja i'm from spain but i understand english, the problem is write him, and the zoom, of course if is necessary for the bot it's ok but isn't friendly
However i look forward to the update
jaja i'm from spain but i understand english, the problem is write him, and the zoom, of course if is necessary for the bot it's ok but isn't friendly
However i look forward to the update
We will improve the friendly, but atm its necessary for the bot.
With the next update we bring some new features, functions and a autoupdater.
We also planed a small bot for search chests on two acc2 with 2 browsers, but its need much of time to test it.
We will improve the friendly, but atm its necessary for the bot.
With the next update we bring some new features, functions and a autoupdater.
We also planed a small bot for search chests on two acc2 with 2 browsers, but its need much of time to test it.
OMG!! ok ok no problem I'm not in a hurry, I prefer a job well done and something slow that fast and bad.
[HoN][Legacy] Selling Legacy Accounts 08/03/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 7 Replies with a bunch of skinss, avatars and British + Duke's announcers too.
if you need more infos or references ( sold a bunch of hats in TF2 with official feedbacks too ) just ask
Auction opened
[WTS] Legacy Account, 23 Alt Avatars, will throw in bonus legacy account 06/18/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 5 Replies Account 2 can be bought separately if you are looking for a barebones legacy account. We can go through a 3rd party in the transaction or you must go first. Thanks.
Account 1:
350 Gold Coins
2291 Silver Coins
1719 MMR
[WTT] HoN Legacy lots of alt avatars for HoN Legacy :D 03/20/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 19 Replies Hey,
I have a HoN legacy account which has a lot of alt avatars and a different announcer pack and some minor stuff. It also has the blue name color!
almost 1700 rating
alt avatars:
Bombardier
Drunken Master
Emerald warden
[WTS] Both a Legacy fresh account as well as a used Legacy 01/15/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies Hey out there, I'm selling both an unused account (no matches played), as well as a used account with 'x' amount of different alt avatars, accounts icons and symbols. For those of you interested, you can add me on skype: sebceleb
Cheers!