Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For what they will change souls?

Discussion on For what they will change souls? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For what they will change souls?

For what they will change the souls of event?
Old 08/14/2017, 02:57   #2

elite*gold: 125
normally they will change it to ammo

but we will see

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam Account /w Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin
05/27/2017 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, ich biete hier einen Account mit den im Titel genannten Spielen zum Verkauf an. Sämtliche Daten sind änderbar und Ihr seid die alleinigen Besitzer. Selbstverständlich helfe ich Euch bei der Änderung aller Daten und stehe Euch ebenfalls für Fragen zur Seite. Bitte mit realistischen Angeboten melden. Akzeptiert wird e'gold, Paypal und Banküberweisung.
All Hack they Work &they the Dont Works*DailyUpdatet*
07/28/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies
Hei Leute Hier mal eine Liste mit allen Hack´s zurzeit Wird Jeden Tag Aktualiesiert Warrock Sux D3D Hack Please Dont Download make your PC down VirusTotal 5/42 = Fake Real 34/42 Dealer-CC Public Hack Updated ! Undetected VirusTotal 17/42
i guess they cant and they wont O.o only a guess tho
07/19/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
i guess they cant make snow shield cuz its a new Whole series they only can update skills with no statues no dull no fear only damage and mp consumption i heared theres no jangan cave..fail..hey what about clothes is there 10D?lol:(