Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Possible to take account back?

Discussion on Possible to take account back? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Possible to take account back?

Hello. I see a lot of people selling their Seafight accounts and I really wanna buy one too, but I'm afraid the owner can take it back. Does anyone know if that's possible?
Old 06/26/2017, 14:56   #2

you can get a sold account back, but it isnt that easy.
you have to write to support and tell them that your account get hacked.
than you have to tell them the further e-mail and maybe right passwords. also you have to show some bills from buying stuff in the payment area.
i dont know if they do it all the time, but there is a chance to get it back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2017, 17:11   #3

If that happens write to PayPal, or contact your bank and do a charge back from there. **** those kinds of people. Make sure to record everything when you are contacting with seller, PayPal now offers protection for virtual items.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2017, 19:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousCoder™ View Post
If that happens write to PayPal, or contact your bank and do a charge back from there. **** those kinds of people. Make sure to record everything when you are contacting with seller, PayPal now offers protection for virtual items.
Correct, BUT most of the sellers want you to send the money as a gift/friend and it's alot harder to get money sent as a gift back.
Old 06/26/2017, 19:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeafightSellShip's View Post
Correct, BUT most of the sellers want you to send the money as a gift/friend and it's alot harder to get money sent as a gift back.
When I sell my accounts I always request them as a Goods or Service. If the buyer contacts paypal and tells them that the seller specifically requested that form of payment (friends) they can close it on his favor like instantly, but that also could backfire for the buyer. Anyway if the seller requests them as friends, that's a big Red flag for me.
Old 06/26/2017, 20:52   #6

Thanks for the replies. I found this site called ******** yesterday where people can sell their accounts. They got a middleman service and it seems pretty legit. I'll try to see if I can make the sellers sell their ship on that site so no one gets scammed. If they say no I guess they would have scammed. Don't know if I can charge my money back on the site tho.
Old 06/27/2017, 02:24   #7

No problem. As for middlemen, you can find some here, which provide the service for free. And as for the site; you also have Epic NPC which is much much larger.

Still I'd recommend some dude from here, which preferably knows about Bigpoint games.

And, probably no, you can't charge back money from any site. To charge back either use PayPal or your Card company if the sellers tries to **** you over.
Old 06/27/2017, 22:25   #8

elite*gold: 125
if someone wants his acc back ... he can get it from support :/
Old 06/29/2017, 08:12   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike2005 View Post
if someone wants his acc back ... he can get it from support :/
Really? Is that that easy? Why do people even buy accounts then
Old 06/29/2017, 15:56   #10

the friends function is used a lot for online transactions, just because sender of the money cant refund the money, i totally get u dont like to pay as friends or family's but they have a good reason to ask for that ... if you really want to buy one, get a middleman from epvp (u might need to pay some fees) but better then paying and getting scammed
Old 06/29/2017, 16:57   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by momrix View Post
Really? Is that that easy? Why do people even buy accounts then
No it's not. I know a few people who tried and it never succeeded. They will tell you that it's not their fault that your account got "hacked" since they do enough to tell you to keep your password private etc. They will tell you to contact the police when your account got hacked and they can ban your account but it will only be unbanned if they get the investigation report from the police.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2017, 20:08   #12

elite*gold: 270
The Black Market: 207/0/0
Yes, Botteria right.
I never heard from anyone he got his acc really back from a ,,hack-Action".
Old 06/29/2017, 22:37   #13

You never get your acc back from " Hack-Action " i have try this metode when my acc was stole from one other person