Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warning for Boxybot

Discussion on Warning for Boxybot within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warning for Boxybot

Hi

Since that delemojo decide to don't put boxybot for free anymore, i've decided to warn you about this guy.

Few members of my coalition have been hacked in the same time, they was boxy users and of course put their name and pw to use the bot.
We have been really surprised when the gems of few ships of us got destroyed, the pearls spend, the smokes/dragon fires ect... all dissapear. Hopefully, you can't sell ammo and canons anymore.

I'm not here to **** his business because i'm not a kid like him.
I just want to warn peaple who play mega server 1 and that is enemy of the greek team "DoP" and "GxT" to do not use BoxyBot if they don't want to see their ship ******.
BTW, i'm respecting the good work that he did for the bot.
If you are from other servers than MS1, you can buy and use the bot without problem but rly be carefull, if this guy is able to **** the ships of the enemies of his guild, he can **** who he wants.

Finally, because i'm a bit angry of what he did to my friends, i recommand to everyone to do not buy his bot of course, anyway this hack cost him a lot of money because many peaple from our coalition will not buy his bot.

U have been warn...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/29/2017, 01:24   #2

elite*gold: 735
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,044
I also heard about the hacked acc's from MS1 but be sure it had nothing to do with boxy
Old 05/29/2017, 01:29   #3

elite*gold: 132
bot is free, all good everyone loves you
bot is paid, dis guy hacker kick pls
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/29/2017, 01:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tata26 View Post
I also heard about the hacked acc's from MS1 but be sure it had nothing to do with boxy
Hi mate,

I didn't know u played ms1

Believe me or not, the ships who have been hacked was all boxy bot users, and shared their ship to anybody except 1 from many victim.
We had contact to the community manager in discord, locksher if you know him who is the biggest german admin, both of them had the same conclusion...
But i'm just him to warn peaple, you are free to believe me or not

Good night
Old 05/29/2017, 01:32   #5

elite*gold: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by xNoHateFanBoy View Post
Hi

Since that delemojo decide to don't put boxybot for free anymore, i've decided to warn you about this guy.

Few members of my coalition have been hacked in the same time, they was boxy users and of course put their name and pw to use the bot.
We have been really surprised when the gems of few ships of us got destroyed, the pearls spend, the smokes/dragon fires ect... all dissapear. Hopefully, you can't sell ammo and canons anymore.

I'm not here to **** his business because i'm not a kid like him.
I just want to warn peaple who play mega server 1 and that is enemy of the greek team "DoP" and "GxT" to do not use BoxyBot if they don't want to see their ship ******.
BTW, i'm respecting the good work that he did for the bot.
If you are from other servers than MS1, you can buy and use the bot without problem but rly be carefull, if this guy is able to **** the ships of the enemies of his guild, he can **** who he wants.

Finally, because i'm a bit angry of what he did to my friends, i recommand to everyone to do not buy his bot of course, anyway this hack cost him a lot of money because many peaple from our coalition will not buy his bot.

U have been warn...
When the bot was free nobody got ******??... Now its 7.5€/month and now got ******??... delemojo want to get money for his work, not destroying ships...
Please reboot your brain.exe...

And please before u write smthing put a source of your thing...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/29/2017, 01:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
bot is free, all good everyone loves you
bot is paid, dis guy hacker kick pls
Yes i decide to put this bullshit in public because i don't rly want him to make money of course...when the bot was free i didn't care

Good night
Old 05/29/2017, 01:38   #7

Quote:
Hi mate,

Believe me or not, the ships who have been hacked was all boxy bot users, and shared their ship to anybody except 1 from many victim.
We had contact to the community manager in discord, locksher if you know him who is the biggest german admin, both of them had the same conclusion...

Good night
ICM's can check ships and if somebody logged in to "those accs" they can check the IP and the "******" got found...
idk why u need to write this on epvp, firstly please ask BP support and they will give u the answer...
Old 05/29/2017, 01:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by levlevliva View Post
When the bot was free nobody got ******??... Now its 7.5€/month and now got ******??... delemojo want to get money for his work, not destroying ships...
Please reboot your brain.exe...

And please before u write smthing put a source of your thing...
Hi,

You missunderstand me Mr.hungarian boy, the hack happened around 3 weeks ago when the bot was free.

When i create this epvp account i was sure you would open your mouth for saying bullshit once again... that's why my name is "No hate fan boy" due to your agressivity ( Please reboot your brain.exe... )

Source what can i give ? lol, admin catch 2 of his account IG, if you are so interesting i can put them in public tomorow...
Old 05/29/2017, 01:42   #9

Quote:
Hi,

You missunderstand me Mr.hungarian boy, the hack happened around 3 weeks ago when the bot was free.

When i create this epvp account i was sure you would open your mouth for saying bullshit once again... that's why my name is "No hate fan boy" due to your agressivity ( Please reboot your brain.exe... )

Source what can i give ? lol, admin catch 2 of his account IG, if you are so interesting i can put them in public tomorow...
nice now just to know it the boxy license system active from ~1 week ago... just to know some "behind the scenes" info.

If u have sources put it in public also... without any source and 100% proof this topic is a **** and will be ****, because i know that delemojo don't want to **** himself.... and use your real account! Yes im open my mouth but i give my face to it too this is the opposite between me and u
Old 05/29/2017, 01:43   #10

elite*gold: 735
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Hi mate,

Good night
Was a secret

I know but these ships were hacked due to a vulnerability, i know that you had contact to them and also got my hands on JohnRackham's statement about this case.
Be sure - Boxy was not the problem

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2017, 01:47   #11

elite*gold: 132
Quote:
Yes i decide to put this bullshit in public because i don't rly want him to make money of course...when the bot was free i didn't care

Good night
fake accusations, just to ruin his profit....I call butthurt
Old 05/29/2017, 02:33   #12

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by tata26 View Post
Was a secret

I know but these ships were hacked due to a vulnerability, i know that you had contact to them and also got my hands on JohnRackham's statement about this case.
Be sure - Boxy was not the problem

Regards
I actually got into 2 accounts on MS2 due to this, BP is too stupid sometimes, reported this vuln twice, and yet as of today it still has to be patched, can u believe that? Ah well..
Old 05/29/2017, 13:06   #13

#stillwaitingforsource
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2017, 00:09   #14

You have downloaded a legit copy of BoxyBot binded with a RAT. Simple as that, it isn't rocket science.

Delemojo (or any dev for that matter) wouldn't ruin his own product to get 3-4 ****** ships.
Old 05/30/2017, 11:47   #15

For the ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymousCoder™ View Post
You have downloaded a legit copy of BoxyBot binded with a RAT. Simple as that, it isn't rocket science.

Delemojo (or any dev for that matter) wouldn't ruin his own product to get 3-4 ****** ships.
HMM so not hating or something, but the "**** ships" you speaking about are full doomhammers level 4 and i believe u werent born yet, with that statement i think you are less than 7 months old, about the others who think this is hate, We were playing with this Delemojo team, the reason he ****** our ships? We are his enemys now and we had many problems with DOP etc, so if you guys come here just thinking we are hating or anything, go get informed, come MS1 go check how many islands my guild 300 lost in 2 weeks with 20 enemys vs us (we hade more than 30 islands) When we got guild back we was with 4. If u dont know whats happening on others server why you come here speak ****? for exmp:levlev, trolleras9, AnonymousCoder™ `
So without much to say more, learn your facts little boys, and use this bot soon maybe will be your time to get ******, at least you cant say you were warned!
Thanks
1 User