Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to activate pet ?

Discussion on How to activate pet ? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink How to activate pet ?

Hello all !
How can i activate my pet ? I realy don,t know
Old 10/24/2016, 15:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
on top of your screen there is a ship where do you switch designes
at the right of it there is an icon of 2 crossed swords
click on it and choose ( animals )
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to activate Pvp Cape?
08/17/2012 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
I wanted to activate the oldschool pvp cape for my server. Anyone has any idea how to do this :o?
[HELP] To activate item !!
12/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1153/helpc.jpg When I tried to activate this item, there were some problems I have followed these steps 1- I opened The Table _RefObjCommon 2- I stopped at this number 25833 3- Made The Service 1 4- in Media\server_dep\silkroad\textdata\itemdata_30000. txt 5- i opened itemdata_30000.txt 6- I added The Line
[How] Activate DH ?
09/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
how can activate map DH ? i change in Shard>Region DH 2>1 FORT_DH 2>1 and Game server error. ;/ and close it.. ;/ maybe posible fix it?
[Release] Activate/Un-Activate NPC by Command.
12/11/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
So ive seen alot of you wanted this, well here it is, coded this in about 4minutes total and never tested it,so you will probably be the first one. So, all you actually do is to make the server check if xxx is activated, if it is, it shows the real npc chat, if it isnt, it tells you that it isnt. And you activate/unactivate the xxx with a command. Well here you are: In General.cs , under : public static System.Timers.Timer Thetimer; public static bool CanTalkToNPC = false;
An1 know how to activate multiclient now?
01/27/2006 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hey guys.. before the 3rd beta.. the trick to open another client for sro is to right click on the icon and choose run as.. it perfectly work.. but now that the 3rd beta is out and there's the hacking prevent system working now.. u won't b able to do it anymore.. i wanna ask if an1 find out how to open more clients in the game on other ways or if they have other programs that they are using and wanna share to the community.. thats all ty