Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Bonus map calculator

Discussion on [Release] Bonus map calculator within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Bonus map calculator

hi everyone ;

found a website that calculates how many pearls and ep and elp does all your bonus maps give you , i found it useful since i was using it for a while and its not working now so i decided to create a very simple application that can do the same thing and share it with you
its very easy and simple and useful for some of you so why not

download :

don't forget to scan with virus total

have a nice day
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/22/2016, 12:56   #2

elite*gold: 328

I think you can find every calculator what u need in SF
Old 10/22/2016, 15:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by levlevliva View Post

I think you can find every calculator what u need in SF
nah couldn't find this one

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Socket Calculator
11/08/2015 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 15 Replies
Hier mache ich mal meinen Socket Calculator public :) ist in c# geschrieben screen: http://puu.sh/kOYK5/4d6e41e27e.png Grundidee/aufbau stammt von kilroy :)
[Release] CS:GO Bet-Win Calculator v1.0
09/29/2015 - Coding Releases - 13 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/1T9mc.png Today Team FAiTh want to release CS:GO Bet-Win Calculator. It's a simple tool to calculate the real win chance for a offical CS:GO league-game. You choose 2 teams you want and CS:GO Bet-Win Calculator will simulate the win chances of both teams. The tool is based on a database it downloads form CSGO Lounge. Wich means, you only can simulate a pairing of listed teams on CSGO Lounge. Notice: CS:GO Bet-Win Calculator gives you a guess based on algorithm...
[Release]CS:GO Damage Calculator
12/02/2014 - Counter-Strike - 9 Replies
Hey guys, just wrote a little programm for you. You are able to choose from all weapons in CS:GO and "shoot" all body parts to see your dmg dealt. Screenshot: http://i.epvpimg.com/9CKDh.png Virustotal: https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/0a3cc141ce910a8 6a7aa8a13e1ecd45024a421b1ebdcefb6c1c8e9f541919abf/ analysis/1417512590/ Some false positives, but of course clean as always.
[Release]Fortification calculator
06/09/2012 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 31 Replies
So yeah, here's something random! This tool calculates the chances of successfully upgrading an item or a number of items, from a selected fortification level to another one. Don't ask me why I made this. I guess I just had nothing better to do, and since I made it, why not release it? :D Default Global A8 fortification rates are implemented in program, but it can load an itemupgrade.csv file (Both A1-A6 and A7+ architecture, so it can easily be used for private servers as well) and use...
[RELEASE]PSF EXP CALCULATOR
12/05/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
That's not a hack, just a little exp calculator. (Sorry if it's not the right place to post it) Please read the ReadMe.txt before using. ;) Size: 311Ko Download Link : RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting Or : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service