Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Payment

Discussion on Cheap Payment within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Cheap Payment

is it still possible to creat a account with a cheap payment?
on the new server for example
Old 07/02/2016, 23:15   #2

elite*gold: 328
Jahzeenn why u spamming always your service? Just a little thing, u want that somebody buy your service and u sell it more expensive than my service try to sell it cheaper than my. Have u ever used your brain.exe?
Old 07/02/2016, 23:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by levlevliva View Post
Jahzeenn why u spamming always your service? Just a little thing, u want that somebody buy your service and u sell it more expensive than my service try to sell it cheaper than my. Have u ever used your brain.exe?
his brain.exe has virus
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2016, 13:08   #4

elite*gold: 0
Possible, But Mods are currently checking the accounts. IF u have for example Hungarian payment and it goes to your normal payment, u WILL get BANNED.