I mean if i loggin with a VPN from USA i will pay in $ and when my € is more worth then the $ i will pay less. So which land is the cheapest to buy?
greets
You pay quite a bit more using the USD vs. the EUR. The prices are based on an exchange rate of 1.25 EUR to 1 USD, so at the current rate of ~1.1 EUR to 1 USD, there is a discount of roughly 12% if you pay with Euros(compared to USD prices).
Quite a few countries with an even better rate Hungary, Russia, Turkey, Venezuela to name a few.
You pay quite a bit more using the USD vs. the EUR. The prices are based on an exchange rate of 1.25 EUR to 1 USD, so at the current rate of ~1.1 EUR to 1 USD, there is a discount of roughly 12% if you pay with Euros(compared to USD prices).
Quite a few countries with an even better rate Hungary, Russia, Turkey, Venezuela to name a few.
You can ask the support to restart your payment (and when you login use IP changer proxy, and you must know one guy which nation you want to use or you create a online bank of that nation...
But you must know Support wont CHANGE your Payment, they can ONLY RESTART 1 Time if you feel neccessery....
This is one legal loophole^^
[Selling] Multiboxing services|Leveling packages|Rifts packages|Legendaries packages|Caches 02/27/2016 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies Hello, I'm proposing my multiboxing services for you !
Need a custom order ? Ask me !
http://hatscripts.com/addskype/hyuksmultibox.png
What classes ? :
Crusaders up to GR45 (T10 rifts)
Wizards up to GR50 (T10 rifts)
Barbs up to GR35 (T8 rifts)
Payment packages? 07/30/2015 - Seafight - 4 Replies I'm sorry, but I can not find the thread with all the payment packages links.
Could anyone be so kind and give me a link to that topic?
thx in advance
Links to all payment packages 12/23/2014 - Seafight - 219 Replies *English*:
Hello epvp,
according to the results of the voting here I'm publishing links to all payment packages.
In that thread it was suggested to send the links only via PM, so I'm going that way. If you want them, you can send me a PM - do not write "pm" me" in this thread, I will simply ignore that.
You send a PM to me, I reply.
However I'm going to publish instructions on how to use them in this thread, as they are not directly links in terms of URLs. Mainly because I want to...
How to buy payment packages multiple times 08/25/2014 - Seafight - 2 Replies Hello. I would like to ask you if that is still possible to buy those packs of crystals & premium multiple times. Cause this thread Buying all payment packages multiple times is not working with new payment bar.
link payment voodoo packages 03/26/2014 - Seafight - 1 Replies hello , someone know the packages links with 5 voodoo cannon and the other with 10 voodoo cannon... i'm speaking for the packages BP put in the invernal winter... for put in Ctrl+shift+ j :)
thank's bye :)