Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(HELP) RaidBot

Discussion on (HELP) RaidBot within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(HELP) RaidBot

'm looking for a bot to map large raid . I'm looking for a scar divi that functions well and that shelters , and they return to the sea when sunk . someone did ? thanks and sorry for my poor english:handsdown :
Old 12/10/2015, 16:14   #2

elite*gold: 156
Received Thanks: 1,896
Closed Thread

« bug | repair mate 5 »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Raidbot?
08/25/2015 - Seafight - 3 Replies
Hello , what is now the bot can perform raid?
RaidBot
12/14/2014 - Seafight - 0 Replies
Hello, Anyone know/modificated script for raid map, connect and disconnect the gunpower when the ship go to amaterasu/behemoth? I have the CostumClient v14 by Osvaldo and the script RRaidBot v1.7, and run perfect, but when go to bigship, only shoot without the gunpower, i try modificated but i can't :( please modificated this action :) Best Regarts Rekhz*
RaidBot
09/28/2014 - Seafight - 1 Replies
hello someone has o'boot the RaidBot that can give me pls
riddi's raidbot
12/24/2013 - Seafight - 2 Replies
hi guys, sorry for creating such a silly thread but i need someone to upload rraidbot v1.7 as far as i know all atachments dont exist and i cant download it. i'm on holidays and im not going to play seafight these days so i would be grateful if someone could upload it thanks in advance!
Problem in raidbot
11/14/2013 - Seafight - 10 Replies
Hello, I have a problem with riddi raidbot and i see he dont answer.... Well When you shoot the boss and the bot want repair the ship,you cant because the boss always shoot you. Can you include a fonction "rep in corner" as like on glitter collect. Thanks