Hey ApaLagi 2-3 days im using this bot BUT now i can't use him because when I Ctrl + Alt + R ( start ) it doesn't run. I mean displayed me Player Is Not Moving and starting to try to join in Bonus Map 1, 2, 3 etc. and can't start.
Hey ApaLagi 2-3 days im using this bot BUT now i can't use him because when I Ctrl + Alt + R ( start ) it doesn't run. I mean displayed me Player Is Not Moving and starting to try to join in Bonus Map 1, 2, 3 etc. and can't start.
ApeLagi its doesnt work.. when I join in bonus map and run the script, he is not doing anything and i checked the BM "Player is not in Bonus Map". If im in the sea and run the script he says "Player is not moving". I tried 2-3 times with downloading again and its dont work.. What I need to do ?
ApeLagi its doesnt work.. when I join in bonus map and run the script, he is not doing anything and i checked the BM "Player is not in Bonus Map". If im in the sea and run the script he says "Player is not moving". I tried 2-3 times with downloading again and its dont work.. What I need to do ?
[Help]Seafight costum client 02/19/2014 - Seafight - 0 Replies Problem solved, missing features on my computer
#Deleterequest
Seafight bonusmap bot 12/09/2010 - Seafight - 1 Replies hallo zusammen
ich habe mal hier im forum gesucht nach einem sf bonusmap bot und bin da nicht hintergekommen was oder welcher jetzt aktuell ist:rolleyes:
kann mir einer vieleicht einen link geben,fürs forum wo ich den aktueelsten bot finde,nicht den glitziebot.
danke makip