seabot is ****.. uses port 8878 in order to send packets to a network and recieve packets back.. a single scan from BP with that port and every single bot-user is banned:L
Request 1058441796: Host 127.0.0.1 at port 8878 is up (seabot online)
Request 4522934271: Host 127.0.0.1 at port 8878 is down (seabot offline)
Wasn't supposed to be visable was it ?:P
And what about the cookies?
If u use any bot, u are able to be banned cause of the cookies...
But only 1 port... u can forward ports in the router settings for example...
And what about the cookies?
If u use any bot, u are able to be banned cause of the cookies...
But only 1 port... u can forward ports in the router settings for example...
And what about the cookies?
If u use any bot, u are able to be banned cause of the cookies...
But only 1 port... u can forward ports in the router settings for example...
Sure that's possible, but isnt it strange if +100 boat's(dunno how much boats use seabot) have the same port open at the same time?
So, seabot is unsafe? I remember that no one was banned in 2012 when I botted 24/7 with it. I got banned for cannons twice, banned again for no reason and then i got perm ban for old castle bug, but never for botting before this year.
So, seabot is unsafe? I remember that no one was banned in 2012 when I botted 24/7 with it. I got banned for cannons twice, banned again for no reason and then i got perm ban for old castle bug, but never for botting before this year.
So, seabot is unsafe? I remember that no one was banned in 2012 when I botted 24/7 with it. I got banned for cannons twice, banned again for no reason and then i got perm ban for old castle bug, but never for botting before this year.
Back in those days BP probably didnt use the same way to detect a bot as they do now, so yes if they scan that port you'll be banned.