Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Seafight bot that is undetectable?

Discussion on Best Seafight bot that is undetectable? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Seafight bot that is undetectable?

Hi,

I have a VPS and I am looking to run a bot 24/7 (well I'll turn it off here and there to make it look real).

I've seen a bunch of bots and was wondering which one is the best. Looking for someone who is currently running a bot.

Thanks
Old 01/29/2015, 13:24   #2

well lately I'm not quite sure if there are undetectable bots,but I assume that the safest(but still a bunch of chances to get caught) bots are the ones running with scar,there are some from delemojo and some from trolleras9 that work really well!
Old 01/29/2015, 14:02   #3

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
If you run a bot that long, the chances of being detected increases, no matter how safe the bot is
Old 01/29/2015, 18:15   #4

I botted for 16 hours non-stop. Perma ban. **** Bigpoint.
Old 01/29/2015, 19:05   #5

elite*gold: 26
It depends. If u bot scrolls use it for max 8 hours per day , and if using glitter bot use it max 4-6 hours becouse if u use it longer the % risk increasing , they can record u and send it to bp and it will be 100% ban . If u have access to shinys on 1 map u can use it much longer.
Old 01/29/2015, 19:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fear1231 View Post
It depends. If u bot scrolls use it for max 8 hours per day , and if using glitter bot use it max 4-6 hours becouse if u use it longer the % risk increasing , they can record u and send it to bp and it will be 100% ban . If u have access to shinys on 1 map u can use it much longer.
Some lovevly people recorded me several times(once on NL1 and several times on other server) Uploaded it on YT and probably send it to BP. But they never banned me since a video is no proof I can use BMBOT 16-17 hours a day since there are many ppl who play that much a day and they will never catch me.. And it depends on how you let the bot run .. if you let it run 5 hours with 1 hour ""pause"" and then again and again it will be to hard for BP to catch you. If you run 24/7 bot's (F.ex shiney/bm) you will be easier to catch since NOBODY will hunt shineys 24 hours a day.

For those who are intressted in it, here is one of the video :P
Old 01/29/2015, 20:26   #7
King of Hell

elite*gold: 104
The Black Market: 401/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeafightSellShip's View Post
Some lovevly people recorded me several times(once on NL1 and several times on other server) Uploaded it on YT and probably send it to BP. But they never banned me since a video is no proof I can use BMBOT 16-17 hours a day since there are many ppl who play that much a day and they will never catch me.. And it depends on how you let the bot run .. if you let it run 5 hours with 1 hour ""pause"" and then again and again it will be to hard for BP to catch you. If you run 24/7 bot's (F.ex shiney/bm) you will be easier to catch since NOBODY will hunt shineys 24 hours a day.

For those who are intressted in it, here is one of the video :P

Hi dude,

i use my personally glitter bot on 3 ships on one Time and he are running 5 days without a Break and this for 4 Months and the ships are still open

greetz kirsche
Old 01/29/2015, 21:55   #8

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,243

#closed
Closed Thread