Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Winter event

Discussion on Winter event within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Winter event

Winter Thaw Event

starts: 13.01.15, ends: 03.02.15

Hugin, Jörmungander, Sleipnir will be there to shoot

You can upgrade your snowball ammo into normal ice ammo

Normal ice ammo will melt on 06.02.15

You can upgrade your normal ice ammo into burning ice ammo

There will be again an event ranking, where you can win the firestorm
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2015, 16:49   #2

SOURCE:
Old 01/11/2015, 16:49   #3

darksky the same event again what we have last month?
Old 01/11/2015, 17:07   #4

Yes looks like it will be the same . did hope for the Red and Green saints like last year
Old 01/11/2015, 17:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksky888 View Post
Yes looks like it will be the same . did hope for the Red and Green saints like last year
Do you play in Int3 as well still?

I miss the Green Saints

I think it will be expensive to uprade them to Burning Ice :O Its good there is other ways.
Old 01/11/2015, 17:21   #6

Yes still play in int3 OxyNorman yes miss the green/red saints as well where do you play ?
Old 01/11/2015, 17:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksky888 View Post
Yes still play in int3 OxyNorman yes miss the green/red saints as well where do you play ?
Ok, I only have 1 ship in Int3, im low player, stay under 5 maps to gain it up.

I did have a big one before, but there was so many who did quit on that server. Its pretty easy for me to earn on the server now because its almost death there over :O Sometimes I do not even see a player in the low maps. Its not like before
Old 01/11/2015, 17:44   #8

Honestly, come UK server.. People everywhere
Old 01/11/2015, 17:55   #9

spectare design in black market?
Old 01/11/2015, 18:42   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxyNorman View Post
Ok, I only have 1 ship in Int3, im low player, stay under 5 maps to gain it up.

I did have a big one before, but there was so many who did quit on that server. Its pretty easy for me to earn on the server now because its almost death there over :O Sometimes I do not even see a player in the low maps. Its not like before
Yes, I play there too. Honestly, I dont realise what Bagpoint are thinking with. Anything but their heads, from what I guess. They should merge that dead, rotten server with another one. It would encourage me 10x more to play, at least not pay.

If they could figure out a way to do this, the game would at least not seem dead, even though it is no matter what. That's what we want, BoobPoint. I know you're paying attention to this, so you better start solving problems now, making the players stay - instead of making new items for money that will scare them all away - those who're still left, lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2015, 19:03   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddognolo View Post
spectare design in black market?
You dont need the specter skin you can buy a boat with the bonus, swiss guard i believe.
Old 01/11/2015, 19:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobaxeman View Post
You dont need the specter skin you can buy a boat with the bonus, swiss guard i believe.
if i don't wont spent any euro...because last year you can buy the spectare design for 300.000 pearls
Old 01/11/2015, 19:27   #13

elite*gold: 106
This is a nice event
Old 01/11/2015, 19:37   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sondrito View Post
Yes, I play there too. Honestly, I dont realise what Bagpoint are thinking with. Anything but their heads, from what I guess. They should merge that dead, rotten server with another one. It would encourage me 10x more to play, at least not pay.

If they could figure out a way to do this, the game would at least not seem dead, even though it is no matter what. That's what we want, BoobPoint. I know you're paying attention to this, so you better start solving problems now, making the players stay - instead of making new items for money that will scare them all away - those who're still left, lol.
They can't get Bokor's to work properly, and you want them to merge servers??!!?? They have proven repeatedly how incompetent the development team is, and even if they did start to merge servers, the results would undoubtedly be so full of problems the game would be unplayable.

You're basically asking an infant to explain and implement quantum mechanics.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2015, 19:50   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAR sucks View Post
They can't get Bokor's to work properly, and you want them to merge servers??!!?? They have proven repeatedly how incompetent the development team is, and even if they did start to merge servers, the results would undoubtedly be so full of problems the game would be unplayable.

You're basically asking an infant to explain and implement quantum mechanics.
hahahahha,that's true:P