Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

recent event

Discussion on recent event within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 11/29/2014, 08:58   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9 View Post
cannon dodge = your enemy has less accuracy on you
cannon critical = you know, more possibility to hit a critical

thx bro for the info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr1ssss View Post
This can't be right, i have taken both with 40mill and 60mill in the 20 map.
Have not even seen the 20mill ship.
its true ...

i have shoot more than 2 in low maps ! but you can see it in higher maps too ! like 10

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Recent Visitors
03/11/2014 - Main - 3 Replies
I have noticed this weird problem in my profile. It ain't showing me "recent visitors"... http://i.imgur.com/aq7X4S3.png These are the ones who actually visited my profile recently. But it is showing only these visitors since days.... http://i.imgur.com/GIbvgkc.png Is it just me or something is fishy? o.o I tried refreshing many times, still the same. Can anyone visit my profile and check my "Recent visitors" and post a image of it? It will be appreciated.
l2 OOG cracked RECENT
03/03/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Already has been cracked but i see a lot are having the issue of not using 1.98 or using the wrong vpn, i've hosted the file for you, if you don't trust me or my forum then go to vpnbot.com and towalker.com you need the new OOG for it to work, and it's protocol is preset. If you wanna save time just download off my server it's all in 1 zip, no need to change host or tcp tunnel http:// ******************* /a.zip
Which Bot you(will) use after recent bans?
12/02/2009 - Aion - 27 Replies
Hey there, I want to see your personal opinion what bot you will use after the recent mass bans, for those who got banned and of course for those who are still running. Im doing this to help me (and other people) who have concerns about where to spend your money and where you will have the best advantage/$ If one of your prefered bots isn't at list, feel free to post.
The Recent Dupes.
12/01/2008 - Archlord - 6 Replies
This is just for some attention whores. :) 1)People post either copied dupes or ones that are outdated. 2)People post fake dupes which contain keyloggers or just viruses to hack your computer. 3)People post them just to get attention or more thanks. 4)Make sure you scan them with VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan before use. I know that most of you probably already knew all of this.