I had 5 60 pounders taken from my account without warning or reason. They claim they ran a script and the cannons were accrued "illegally". LOL!
I don't bot and don't use the bugs. I didn't even have voodoo ammor for that bug. Bugpoint is out of control. I didn't believe that they were banning random, honest players. NOW I BELIEVE THAT. This is ****, and outright wrong. I'll follow up when I hear back from TGC/support.
This happened at 15:21 CET, so check your books around that time.
2014-11-03 15:21:27 -5 x 60-pounder credited to account. Reason: Reversal
As some of you are aware of, there is a cannon bug currently in the game. We are planning to sync a fix for this today however, we won’t be able to remove any excess cannons until next week. We have the details from the database so we know exactly how many we have to remove. In addition, the fix means we have had to temporarily alter something with the way the cannons stay on the account. Therefore, it could be that you notice you have more than the allowed amount of cannons on your decks however these extra cannons will NOT work, it is simply a visual error. You will still only be allowed to use the maximum ALLOWED amount on cannons.
Your Seafight team
Ahoy Pirates,
Later today we will run the script to remove the excess cannons that were gained after the sync a couple of weeks ago. Please note: we have ONLY remove the cannons that were gained during this period of time.
I had 5 60 pounders taken from my account without warning or reason. They claim they ran a script and the cannons were accrued "illegally". LOL!
I don't bot and don't use the bugs. I didn't even have voodoo ammor for that bug. Bugpoint is out of control. I didn't believe that they were banning random, honest players. NOW I BELIEVE THAT. This is ****, and outright wrong. I'll follow up when I hear back from TGC/support.
This happened at 15:21 CET, so check your books around that time.
2014-11-03 15:21:27 -5 x 60-pounder credited to account. Reason: Reversal
You're gonna be kidding me dude.
I have thousands of bugged cannons and nothing was removed
You're gonna be kidding me dude.
I have thousands of bugged cannons and nothing was removed
No joke. I don't have a single bugged cannon and they took those 5 away.
TGC response:
Thank you for contacting Seafight support. My name is ***(I removed the name) and I will be the representative dealing with and responding to your inquiry.
We have had a few reports of this and are looking into the issue. Thank you for your patience while we look into it.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope you will continue to enjoy the game.
No joke. I don't have a single bugged cannon and they took those 5 away.
TGC response:
Thank you for contacting Seafight support. My name is ***(I removed the name) and I will be the representative dealing with and responding to your inquiry.
We have had a few reports of this and are looking into the issue. Thank you for your patience while we look into it.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope you will continue to enjoy the game.
Ahahahahha this answer is classic, they dont give a sh*t.
I dont count out the fact that you may got this answer by a bot. Everything is possible.
Lol, well that 50 cannon's is a lot but if you lose just few why make so much noise about it. If they took voodoo's from my ship then I would be mad but 55 or not upgraded 60p is worthless and they taking just a few of them make's no effect.
And this is obviously just a error their script did and it will be fixed if you give it time.
Lol, well that 50 cannon's is a lot but if you lose just few why make so much noise about it. If they took voodoo's from my ship then I would be mad but 55 or not upgraded 60p is worthless and they taking just a few of them make's no effect.
And this is obviously just a error their script did and it will be fixed if you give it time.
It is a big deal beacuse they are running **** scripts. They can't fix bugs, but they can deduct cannons. And people did lose vodoos and lvl 5 60's.
The reason I posted this is for EVERYONE on this board. It had no big mpact on me, but it could have a huge impact on others.
If ONE person notices this and gets it resolved correctly, than the purpose of this thread has been served.
is like prison, everyone says they never have bugged used etc... lmao andmaybe reason the ships with 1000's jacked cannon, because they did it not with last bug. i've had them reload saved "versions" of my entire account, when i kept bidding litle buc and loseing everything. if you on this site im sure you've tasted the forbidden fruit even if only a little.
oh yeah, all you need do, is give them proof how u got them,
is like prison, everyone says they never have bugged used etc... lmao andmaybe reason the ships with 1000's jacked cannon, because they did it not with last bug. i've had them reload saved "versions" of my entire account, when i kept bidding litle buc and loseing everything. if you on this site im sure you've tasted the forbidden fruit even if only a little.
oh yeah, all you need do, is give them proof how u got them,
Yes, i have 300 screenshoots to proof cannons, go to hell with the game
is like prison, everyone says they never have bugged used etc... lmao andmaybe reason the ships with 1000's jacked cannon, because they did it not with last bug. i've had them reload saved "versions" of my entire account, when i kept bidding litle buc and loseing everything. if you on this site im sure you've tasted the forbidden fruit even if only a little.
oh yeah, all you need do, is give them proof how u got them,
So go through my entire logbook to find every cannon I've ever purchased? LOL OK! This is apparently due to illegal obtained cannons from some bug that I didn't even know about...yet the only 60s I've purchased recently(In the last month or two) were bought using extra souls from events. I won a bunch of 50s from chests, and I dumped them because they're useless. So before you accuse me and others of lying, get your facts straight.
Flyff.a check b check[ SonGoku sammlung aller Fragen] 08/07/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies Hey Leute
nun ich use die Chaos Files als Test einfahc mal so... nun ist da dieser Flyff.b check oder a.check damit keiner die datasubs manupulieren kann... soo nun mache ich sie in programm und starte alle Server aber gehe ich ingam ekann ich immernoch range asal machen und Client crasht nichtmal...
2 Frage noch antihack er wird bei mir Ingam enicht angezeigt was hat den Chaos Files für eine Headmark weis es einer?