Die klügsten Köpfe des Hauses haben den Geschenkkorb gepackt. Für wenig Geld ein Paket mit durchschlagendem Erfolg! Mit wenig Zeit entschloss sich der Rumpfmeister, Alle Bonusmaprümpfe zu befestigen für 6 monate Laufzeit. Der Kristallmeister des Hauses wollte auch nicht zögern und vergibt jeweils 56 Tage Gunst des Königs sowie Gunst der Königin. Als Bonus setzt er den Buff "Meisterwerkzeug" gratis hinzu für ein halbes Jahr! Der Meister Behemoths bietet dazu jeweils 6 monate den Behemoths reparaturstaab an, dazu fünf überfüllte, kaiserliche Klunkerbeutel des Wächters! Ein Elitebonusbooster sowie ein Erfahrungsbonuspunkterbooster gibt es selbstverständlich hinzu, 6 monate!
The smartest thinkers of the house have packed the gift basket. For little money, a package with resounding success! With little time decided the hull master, all Bonusmaprümpfe to attach for 6 months duration. The crystal master of the house did not hesitate and also assigns each 56 days favor of the king and the queen's favor. As a bonus, it sets the Buff "master tool" add free for half a year! The Master Behemoth offers to each 6 months the Behemoths reparaturstaab to, plus five overcrowded, Imperial Clunkers bag of the Guardian! An Elite Bonus Booster and a Erfahrungsbonuspunkterbooster there are of course added, 6 months!
Very well could be. From the picture you can see the Event Offers section is highlighted, and that section contains 3 items.
Right now - it already contains 3 items - Tritons Blessings S, M, L. Not this new package.
If it is a package clickable from a teaser on the homepage, i believe when they load no Sections are shown - unlike in the image.
Also, I haven't seen anything of it on the information sites, forums etc.
But who knows, this is BigPoint after all, it wouldn't surprise me if they did release this
If this really is true, some ships will be too OVERPOWERED, just because of money. This game is evolving fast - not the way I like. Every f*cking thing BP cares about is MONEY. Yea, they're a company, and "blabla...", but all the insanely stupid prices, and everything that can be bought - its way too much! Lately the Gems came -> f.ex: somebody gets like 15% less damage damage - just even one more, big advantage. If this s*it continues, then I'm out of here! #Sorry my language - I bet you all get my point. . The prices are hilarious dumb! I just can't realise why they make the prices cheaper -> which means more players, and then again more money for BP. Sometimes I'm wondering about who's in charge, who's responable for all these crazy ideas.
Hungarian paymant 06/18/2014 - Seafight - 28 Replies Hello
I offer to convert ships to hungarian paymant, dont need ship datas.
I work in hungary atm, I have some copied hungarian identity card for support.
50% cheaper everything in payment!
if you interested add me skype:
brax32ru
Hugrain paymant 06/09/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies Who can do new account with HUN payment? PM me
ZAHLE BIS 500EURO 01/24/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies Suche einen imba Körper Krieger lvl 85+ mit imba eq buff schamie ect pn oder hier schrieben
[B] D3 gold.Instant paymant . 0.25eurocent/ 1 M 12/13/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 4 Replies We buy EU softcore gold .
Pay up to 0.25 eurocent / 1 M
Instant payment with paypal , moneybookers or we can pay with cd key .
100 M gold = 1 Cd key .
Contact :
Mail : [email protected]