hi jesse the glitter bot is working perfectly for me but the BMbot isnt working ive set everything to false (except bm) and did everything manually. But when i start the bot when i am in capri wave 1 it goes to the npc and stays there npt shooting them so thats the problem.... i hope u can help me
PS: the screenshot how u set the controls u have to type ' at objectmenu 1.
i cant get a ' in seafight maybe this is the problem??
how on windows 8.1 ?? scar 3.22 don't work on wind 8.1 (in my old pc with wind xp all scar scripts works good) now i buy new pc and with wind 8 and i have big problem ...
how on windows 8.1 ?? scar 3.22 don't work on wind 8.1 (in my old pc with wind xp all scar scripts works good) now i buy new pc and with wind 8 and i have big problem ...
install a Windows Virtual Machine from Microsoft and put Win xp sp3 fully updated inside it...it works great, better than any other windows..
I am using this bot for shineys and it collects them very good,even tho not so fast as RShiny Bots
but I'm having a problem,the bot doesn't put my ship in corner to repair at all,it doesn't repair at all
can anyone help me ?
I am using this bot for shineys and it collects them very good,even tho not so fast as RShiny Bots
but I'm having a problem,the bot doesn't put my ship in corner to repair at all,it doesn't repair at all
can anyone help me ?
Ich habe mal eine Frage. Der findet bei mir nie die Hp Bar. Mache ich die aber auf false und gibt die beiden Korids an steht der einfach nur rum. Kennt jemand das Problem und kann mir dabei weiter helfen ?
[RELEASE]Social Point All In One Hack Updated Everyday 03/18/2014 - Facebook - 10 Replies All In One Social Point Hack Script :) Update everyday
http://*******/gKXWE
just add adf.fly
sorry if i use it cause i need some money to make cheats hope you respect it :)
Pm Me If You Want more Cheat Just Tell me What Game :)
[Release] Lostmage's Botting Scripts 12/02/2010 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 27 Replies Hello,
I am Lostmage333, as you all might have guessed (pretty tough, eh). I've been playing around with AutoHotKey, a Windows Macro program based on AutoITv3.
I have produced a few bots that some of you might or might not find useful.
With every link, I will include a brief "how-to" for how to properly use the bot.
Auto-prof V1
autoprof.exe