Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

item_1 change color?

Discussion on item_1 change color? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question item_1 change color?

item_1 change color from black to brown to operate RShiny bot?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Change color
09/21/2011 - Shaiya - 5 Replies
Hi I was just wondering if there is a tut about how to change color in shaiya whit Gimp
How to Change Map Color.
09/14/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
I still see some people still wonder how to change map(s) from night to day or from day to night or any other color. So I've made this thread to show you. Credits: Jack Sparrow for his/her thread on how to fix it. His Thread: Map Weather xTwiztedKidx for explaining it in a bit more of a detailed post. Your Client Folder/Ini/GameMap.ini is where you can edit this. Normal(Day) Market Map
Name Color Change?
10/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello all. i was wondering if it is possible to change the in game Charname color. i had do some test with the stateffects, like redname and blackname etc. but i guess that i can olso change the color to send an sort of package to the client with some parameters. so an COpackets. or does someone else an simple solution for it?
How to change the color of KO ?
06/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Can anyone tell me about at simple way of changing the Red Color of KO count on Warriors to something Else .. Iam using a pixle bot that attacks the RED HP Bar of mobs But when I use Superman it starts Clicking on the red Color of the KO
Change color
07/28/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hello i whont make one question in c2 and c3 drops are write in yellow c1 all font colors and size are same how can i change in c1 the font color to make it yellow or other color ty for the help