Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 08:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Underground group) BUG

Discussion on (Underground group) BUG within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Underground group) BUG

Hello people seafigh in that envie seen by private a bug (Underground group) that works perfectly, it shortly colocare open for everyone to use, along with a new BOT. I think this group just wants us to send bugs to their advantage, as they have not accepted after I have checked.

No offense of course.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/22/2014, 16:42   #2

1 post right?second acc?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2014, 06:16   #3

Con un mensaje quieres que te acepten? Si fuera Urteil no te acepto y te pongo en una lista negra de posible espia de Bigpoint.

(In english: "Want to be accepted with 1 message? If I was Urteil I wouldn't accept you and put you in a black list of possible BP spies")
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2014, 11:53   #4

Even me with some more messages, i send a pm to try to join, but i knew they wouldnt accept me, and they do wath they should do, only very trusted people should join the group, they are doing a great job, if you dont like how things work, find your own bugs.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SF-Section Bugs (Underground group)
06/24/2015 - Seafight - 315 Replies
So I decide to reopen that group again. But only for peopels with a *Trust*. and not for BP worker. Lets see how big the group will be, so there in group will be 1 or 2 (mods) what decide with me who can join and whos not trusted enought. To join the group You need PM me. there will be posted Free bugs. Who post some bug out from us group will be kicked. Who spam in the group and make Ask Threads will be kicked. Who will be inactive in the group will be kicked.
[UPDATED] Join SF Underground Group
01/22/2011 - Soldier Front - 127 Replies
To my Fellow E*PvP members, especially for Us Pinoys Out here, I decided to Create a Social Group for us, E*PvP Member + PSF Pinoy Players = "E*PvPinoy Special Force" ~ sa atin ito. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/picture.php?album id=791&pictureid=2851 the Reasons why I created this Such Social Group is for Us to Know each Other more Deeper, Share Thoughts on PSF and Anything under the Sun.
underground group ? hmmm
12/14/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
is that something like the Masons ? like a secret cult or smth ? how can u join ?
SF Underground group was made! We got the slots!
09/16/2009 - Soldier Front - 26 Replies
So, after some time of voting, we got it. Admin made an SF Undergroud group on my request and as 90+% people voted for yes. I'm the leader of the group so pm me with ''applications''/requests to join the group. NOTE that I can't / won't add you just because you have good stats/you are my friend or whatever. If you prove me that you are good and can be usefull in our SF Underground group and you aren't just a leecher, then I will accept you. Anyway, you have to request it also...
=2Moons=UNDERGROUND=New GROUP Invition.
07/07/2009 - Dekaron - 66 Replies
:cool:->:rolleyes:->:D Do You Want to BE AN Underground-User? Do You Have Enough Time to Work ONE NEW Projects? Want to LEARN? You do Not Have to BE Super!!! Enough That it Will Have Basic Things ABOUTH HOW to HACK... Now I START SELECTION PEOPLE WHO WANT JOIN to GROUP. Criterias: * Membership not Younger as 2/3 Month. I dont want IN Group ANY Spy. * Enought Postings/Thanks. I dont want here ANY Scammer. * Activity at Forum.