Why is this? I cant see the tutorial video as it is banned in my country for some reason, i downloaded the gotronix from the website but not read and client i dunno if i have to download them?
Then i started and logged in and pressed ALT S and this comes up :s
Walks around map, doesnt work. cants elect shinny option
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidejonas
Why is this? I cant see the tutorial video as it is banned in my country for some reason, i downloaded the gotronix from the website but not read and client i dunno if i have to download them?
Then i started and logged in and pressed ALT S and this comes up :s
Why is this? I cant see the tutorial video as it is banned in my country for some reason, i downloaded the gotronix from the website but not read and client i dunno if i have to download them?
Then i started and logged in and pressed ALT S and this comes up :s
You need to download the custom client, it´s on the website.
You know how to set it up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmsms
Walks around map, doesnt work. cants elect shinny option
you need use fiddler
This is not a shiny bot. At the moment it only can kill NPC´s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidejonas
what will i do with fiddler? It is started in the background..
You need fiddler for the custom client. This bot dont work without the custom client.
currently I'm working on a new gui with better and clear functions, and I also want to improve the speed. Booked in advance I thank you for your feedback
(derzeit arbeite ich einer neuen gui mit besserer und übersichtlicher funktionen, außerdem will ich die geschwindigkeit verbessern. Vorrab danke ich euch für euer Feedback )
06.07.14 | 18:22 uhr
Guten Abend zusammen, wir haben so eben das neue Desinge fertig bekommen!.
Sobald wir die Funktionen fertig haben, werden wir es hochladen.
Hier schon mal ein Vorgeschmack:
currently I'm working on a new gui with better and clear functions, and I also want to improve the speed. Booked in advance I thank you for your feedback
(derzeit arbeite ich einer neuen gui mit besserer und übersichtlicher funktionen, außerdem will ich die geschwindigkeit verbessern. Vorrab danke ich euch für euer Feedback )
06.07.14 | 18:22 uhr
Guten Abend zusammen, wir haben so eben das neue Desinge fertig bekommen!.
Sobald wir die Funktionen fertig haben, werden wir es hochladen.
Hier schon mal ein Vorgeschmack:
[Release/Info] Seafight Tools& Bots by GoTronix 07/03/2014 - Seafight - 21 Replies Guten Tag !, ihr seid auf der Suche nach Tools oder Bots für Seafight ?
Kein Thema, GoTronix bietet etwas an.
Ich möchte euch hier etwas vorstellen was in der Zukunft kostenlos bleiben wird.
Ich programmiere Tools und Bots für das Spiel Seafight, klar - es gibt bereits viele Programme. Meine aber SIND UND BLEIBEN KOSTENLOS
Sieht einfach vorbei und schauts euch an :)
Ich werde hier , sowie auf unserer Homepage Support geben.
Für verbesserungs Vorschläge oder aber auch Kritik bin ich...