Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO] Betting Pool for Seafight Soccer Fans​

Discussion on [INFO] Betting Pool for Seafight Soccer Fans​ within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[INFO] Betting Pool for Seafight Soccer Fans​

Ahoy Pirates,

Starting mid-June, all eyes will be on Brazil for almost one month during the FIFA World Cup. We too would like to use this opportunity and host a World Cup Betting Pool to say thanks to all our players for providing us with daily feedback. The betting pool will be held across all countries.

Of course, there are prizes to be won – in two different categories.

Here's an overview of the category prizes available:

Category 1: Ranking

Participants who finish in the following places will each be credited the following prizes in their Seafight game accounts which they used to register for the betting pool by providing their User ID (“Game account“).

1st place:

Three Leo bonus maps as well as 50,000 pearls and 100,000 burning ice cannonballs

2nd place:

Two Leo bonus maps as well as 25,000 pearls and 75,000 burning ice cannonballs

3rd place:

One Leo bonus map as well as 10,000 pearls and 50,000 burning ice cannonballs

4th-10th place:

Each player will receive a Libra bonus map and 50,000 burning ice cannonballs

11th-20th place:

Each player will receive an Aquarius bonus map and 50,000 burning ice cannonballs

21st-30th place:

Each player will receive a Taurus bonus map and 50,000 burning ice cannonballs
All participants who finish in the top thirty will also be given the King's Legacy buff.

Category 2: Drawing

In addition, a total of ten Taurus bonus maps will be raffled off to players who provided all the required information for the contest within the valid participation time period and who finished in 31st to 300th place.

And Here's How It Works

Bonus questions:

In addition to having to place bets for every World Cup game, there will also be some bonus questions which you must answer up until five minutes before the kickoff of the first game on June 12, 2014. For every correct answer, you will be awarded four points.

Bets on game results:

For each individual game, you must place your bets on the final score after the regular playing time (90 minutes) in the group phase as well as on the final score after overtime in the knockout phase. Should your bets match the game results exactly, you will receive three points; if the tendency and the goal difference are correct; you will also be rewarded two points. Should however only the tendency be correct, you will still receive one point. In the event that there is a tie, the goal difference is no longer valid. For ties, you can only get one point for correctly guessing the tendency or correctly guessing the final score. If your bet is completely off, you will get nothing. There will be a daily winner for every day of play (bonus questions are not included here). This daily winner will be given one point. Should there be multiple daily winners on a game day, these players will share this daily victory point.

Compete against Your Community Manager

In order to make this offer even more attractive for you, your Seafight Community Mangers will also participate in the betting pool, so you can see how you measure up to them. Keep an eye out for Mad_Eye and Aloyse who both describe themselves as self-declared football experts. Of course, both of them are excluded from the drawing and cannot win prizes.

Register now and play!

All you need to do to join in the fun is simply register at . Upon registering, you will be asked to provide some data which is required for the distribution of prizes. Of course, all data will be handled confidentially.

IMPORTANT! To register, please use the email address you used to verify your account and provide your corresponding User ID (with server number as it is shown in the game as you log in – for example: 14/3000000). Make sure to provide accurate information about yourself in order to qualify for prizes; otherwise you could be excluded. Every participant can only register for the betting pool once.

Please note the following Terms & Conditions of Participation as well as the Prize Contest Rules.

Please post any comments and feed back in the discussion thread provided.

Do you have what it takes?

Your Seafight Team
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/10/2014, 08:07   #2

We can read the forum #Closerequest
Old 06/10/2014, 09:28   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofpit View Post
We can read the forum #Closerequest
I don't have a forum and I wouldn't know anything about this if I didn't come here so ,why he should close this
Old 06/10/2014, 09:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by seafight... View Post
I don't have a forum and I wouldn't know anything about this if I didn't come here so ,why he should close this
Everyone has a forum

#closerequest
Old 06/10/2014, 09:59   #5

No npc on map ?
Old 06/10/2014, 15:42   #6

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Official SF Forum

or post here

#closed
Closed Thread