Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pearl bot fiddler

Discussion on Pearl bot fiddler within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pearl bot fiddler

Hello i know how to work the scar divi with custom client but i don't know how to make custom client with fiddler please can someone help me about that?
Old 06/01/2014, 11:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkingyea View Post
Hello i know how to work the scar divi with custom client but i don't know how to make custom client with fiddler please can someone help me about that?
Uhm... You know how scar works with custom client, but not how to let custom client work? WTF?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Download old fiddler Then Install Fiddler New run Fiddler Click the Tab autoresponder
10/15/2011 - Facebook - 4 Replies
3PUIPMENT.. fiddler2.... Fiddler Web Debugger - Freeware HTTP(S) debugging tool Swf.file...Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu UR browser... INSTRUCTION... Download old fiddler Then Install Fiddler
pearl..pear..pearl
10/15/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
san po bang maraming bermisiah pearl patulong po plss.:awesome:
place for bermisiah pearl/ ellia pearl
04/15/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
eii, eto po yung place na maraming pearls ang binibigay sa elven forest, at gaiko castle for bermisiah pearls and sa hell brige for hell bridge pearls,. sa scroll aman po sa gaiko castle for lil gaiko at bermisiah last stand for kaze aze :D,.