I'm working about a glitter bot, and I need to study some good algorithms.
But it's not very simple as I expected.
I heard about arky 1.4 with custom client and I have to to download it for study source code, and try to run it, but a lot of people told that it's not very good, and it goes in islands, and have some problems.
Which is for you the best scar glitter bot?
For example a bot that use repairer mate lv5, don't go near islands, collect more glitters, make auto refresh, and similar.
Answer with the name/link of the bot, then I'll try to catch the best of it/them.
_________________________
German (Translated)
Ich bin über Glitzer Bot arbeitet, und ich brauche ein paar gute Algorithmen zu studieren.
Aber es ist nicht sehr einfach, wie ich erwartet hatte.
Ich hörte von arky 1.4 mit benutzerdefinierten Client, und ich muss es für Studie-Quellcode herunterladen und versuchen, es zu laufen, aber eine Menge Leute gesagt, dass es nicht sehr gut, und es geht auf Inseln und haben einige Probleme.
Welche ist für Sie die beste Narbe Glitter Bot?
Zum Beispiel ein Bot, der Werkstatt Kollege LV5 verwenden, gehen Sie nicht in der Nähe von Inseln, sammeln mehr glitzert, stellen Auto-Refresh, und ähnliche.
Antwort mit dem Namen / Link des Bots, dann werde ich versuchen, das Beste daraus zu / sie zu fangen.
do you know that you have to ask the creator of the bot first? if you know something called copyrights would be good.
btw forget making it for money as its source comes from another scripter
just a question.. scar scripts are useless if you are trying to create a bot and if you are creating a scar script it is also useless cuz there already are lots of scripts..
just a question.. scar scripts are useless if you are trying to create a bot and if you are creating a scar script it is also useless cuz there already are lots of scripts..
Please show me ONE thread with scar scripts... As far as I know they have deleted them all.
just a question.. scar scripts are useless if you are trying to create a bot and if you are creating a scar script it is also useless cuz there already are lots of scripts..
I'm not creating a new scar script, but scar script are "open-source".
I mean that the code that yuo see every time in scar windows, is a code that all bots have, but is generally "hidden".
So, the only good way to study how a glitter bot works, is to study one made by scar.
English
For example a bot that use repairer mate lv5, don't go near islands, collect more glitters, make auto refresh, and similar.
MadSailor current version 1.7.9
Code:
// MadSailor Seafight 1.7.9
// Test version Internal use only
{
1.7.9
# + Calculating minimum distance to target for one mouse click
# + Distance, vector to target, away from target by vector
# + Safety distance value in target list
1.7.4
# + Shooting on fast moving targets - event NPCs
1.7.3
# + Raid map - shoot minions
# ! GoToNearestCorner - Stops repairing in case of Level 5 mate. *** Revision need ***
1.7.2
# + Harpoon targets
1.7.1
# Core functions + Status field recognition
# + Zoom level 40 added
1.6.2
# Core functions: * Repair bug fixed - seachart coodr now cleared correctly
# + Map recognition
# + Init params by map IDs
1.6.1
# Glitter harvester: + Fixed Stay away from island algorithm
# + Init by Map ID ( manual )
#
# Core functions: + Added KeepHP for repair on move
# + Ship positions as integer value
# + Non blocking algorithm for ShipOnMove
.....
}
Some parts of real code
Code:
procedure ShootEventTarget( TargetPos: TPoint; MinDist: integer; Ammo: TAmmoType; BP, AP: boolean );
var course: myCourseVector;
var notInMinDistance : boolean;
begin
notInMinDistance := true;
if( not ShipOnMove ) then
StopRepair;
SwitchAmmo(Ammo);
//ArmorPlateOnOff(AP);
//BlackPowderOnOff(BP);
//vectortarget
repeat
if( IsTargetInRange and ( not IsShooting ) ) then
TypeKey(KeyAttack);
if( notInMinDistance ) then
Begin
[Hidden];
if(Ship.[hidden]) then
begin
course := GetCourseVector( TargetPos, Ship.Loc );
logMsg('ShootEventTarget: Valid and distances are '+inttostr(MinDist)+' / '+inttostr(course.Distance)+ ' Vector '+PointToStr(course.Vector));
... and some debug logs
Code:
[13:02:59] MadSailor Starting...
[13:02:59] Checking enviroment..
[13:02:59] Work Window possition (0,0,1672,989)
[13:02:59] Searching client elements
[13:02:59] Probing Seachart
[13:02:59] Probing Minimap
[13:02:59] Seachart found at top_left(340,215) down right(1139,814) corners
[13:02:59] Minimap found at top_left(1235,219) down right(1324,308) corners
[13:03:00] Map zoom level: 4
[13:03:00] UpperBarCP at (399,203)
[13:03:00] 1st checkpoint (382,177)
[13:03:00] 2nd checkpoint
[13:03:00] HP box found at (382,177)
[13:03:00] Searching belt
[13:03:00] InitControlBelt: 4738122
[13:03:00] All OK! Lets do some work
[13:03:00] Ship sector: (5,5)
[13:03:00] InitMapID: Search Point (710,195)
[13:03:00] InitMapID: MapFound 7/4
[13:03:00] InitRouteParams: Map changed to 7/4. Route parameters reinitialized with ShipRoute.RoutePoint (0,0);(1,4);(0,8);(3,5);(5,6);(8,8);(7,4);(8,0);(4,2)
[13:03:00] InitRouteParams: Forbidden Corner (-1,-1) and Island (1269,294)
[13:03:01] Ship next route point is (8,8)
[13:03:01] InitStatusBar: Entering
[13:03:01] ModeGlitters: Shoot on glittering
[13:03:01] SwitchOnGlitter: Switching Minimap view
[13:03:17] SearchEventShip: Exit
[13:03:18] FindGliiterOnSeachart: point(638,531) Go to get a glitter
[13:03:39] SearchEventShip: New ship locatioon (1278,294)
[13:03:39] SearchEventShip: Event search and shoot status True2
[13:03:39] SearchEventShip: Event target Index 0
[13:03:39] SearchEventShip: Event target found at (742,494)
[13:03:40] SearchEventShip: Going to Event target at (742,494)
[13:03:41] ShootEventTarget: Valid and distances are 40000 / 401 Vector (-1,1)
[13:03:41] ShootEventTarget: Distances are 40000 / 401 Vector (-1,1) and Click points 199
[13:04:01] ShootEventTarget: Exit
sell pool coins fir game *8 ball pool* 01/11/2014 - Facebook - 4 Replies i sell coins for game facebook 8 ball pool for iphone(facebook) , Can I get proof that I have a lot of money .. I get money through PAYPAL only .
For more information my skype: ilia10kot
sell pool coins for game- 8 ball Pool. 01/04/2014 - Facebook - 1 Replies i sell coins for tis game.
100K pool coins for 10$
I can meditate proof I have money, and I explain how to do the transfer ..
Skype: ilia10kot
[Selling] FN Scar CQC / Honey Badger / FN Scar Night stalker / M4 / M16 / Stanag / Backpacks 01/01/2014 - Infestation Trading - 4 Replies Hello guys.
I sell 70x FN Scar CQC
I sell 10x Honey Badger
I sell 5x FN Scar Night Stalker
I sell 50x M4
I sell 25x M16
I sell 50x Large Backpack
I sell 20x Military Ruck
I sell 60x Stanag 30
Scar Heavy,Scar Light oder Ak 47 oder Coupons im BlackMarket 07/23/2010 - CrossFire - 16 Replies Also ich bin auf dem Rang Corporal und ab dem nächsten Rang kann ich Scar Heavy kaufen und in den Blackmarket,und da frag ich mich weil ab dem nächsten Rang hab ich ca. 80 k GP und da frage ich soll ich Scar Heavy kaufen auf Schar Light oder AK 47 sparen oder im Blackmarket Coupons kaufen??