Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

#ERROR :5; L_Logout graphic not found.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
#ERROR :5; L_Logout graphic not found.

Hello, someone know how to fix the error?

Fix.

/Close request

Old 10/26/2013, 15:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
You have to CTRL+P the logout button

« Bot | [s]seafight glitzi bot »

Similar Threads
Graphic error
12/20/2012 - Need for Speed World - 8 Replies
Hello mates, i dont know if this is the right forum for this error but ill give it a try. I dont know what happened but my car is transparent. Not always tho, it appears and dissapears, in safehouse always transparent, i cant even put some nice vinyls on the car. If anyone have a good solution ( anything besides a new video card ) please let me know. Cheers! Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Graphic card error
12/22/2009 - SRO Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
I need help Ever since i formated my pc and i reinstalled SRO my graphic card does not handle it. It does not give me any errors it just stops animting. i know this because when i turn on my speaker and click in the game i hear my charater moving. i know alot about pc and i have tried all the basic stuff such as logg in as admin or installing new driver, update my PC to the latest drivers and software and it still stuffs up. if this would help i got XP, its got a 2 gigahertz processor and...
when i start ksro i get a graphic error help me
10/21/2009 - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
guys i get this graphic error every time i start ksro and i get ????????? error ... although i play the normal silkroad with 5 accounts.. so my graphic card doesnt have anything to do with this error i need help please
graphic error i think
04/10/2008 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 3 Replies
o.o.. i keep getting that error .. can someone pls tell me what to do?
Graphic.ddl error
09/11/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Graphic.ddl Error at startup Hi.i got a problem with Co.it wont autopatch and keeps giving me the same error at startup: Conquer.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. 'more information'> AppName: conquer.exe AppVer: 2007.613.0.122 ModName: graphic.dll ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 000088db