Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan2111
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by trolleras9
not really sure why this happens, it clicks only in minimap and nothing else, dont know why
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by natelli97
 my problem 
|
Quote:
Originally Posted by seafight...
hey xRIDDI sorry for late reply ,here are two screenshots
one for the configuration I made to the bot(coordinates manually) 
and this one to show what happens after I start the bot 
|
For all quotes above, I have implemented a Debug system into the code, so I can see exactly what is happening. Now, testing the map and settings seafight... posted and using this debug, I have found what was causing that issue, and have hopefully fixed it.
I have fixed a few more minor bugs as well.
I want to run a few more tests and look through the output a little bit more before I upload the next version, although all your problems should be fixed - I hope ^^.
Note: bogdan2111 please clear your cache, having a MiniMap like that will cause other errors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos5000
Would be good if you could off and on the island detection.
Otherwise good work
|
You can do that, change AvoidIsland to false or true.
Thanks,
xRiddi