Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

September Lottery -> Klimak

Discussion on September Lottery -> Klimak within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
September Lottery -> Klimak

Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
if can be done? lottery.
02/17/2010 - Eudemons Online - 17 Replies
wounder if u can make like a packet grabber hack with know memory codes address so when u put the arrow over the lottery box it reades the address and tells what it is .so u can then pick what u want out of lottery i also believe if u wait the box constanly changes whats in them like every 20 secs thats why so random but i had a freind grab the same brown box at 8:29 and 29 sec to his clock and both times he got +12 2soc item but this was back like 4 patches ago.any ideas.
Lottery
11/05/2009 - Eudemons Online - 26 Replies
lets hear the tips on the lottery. i hear you should pick the 2nd gold box, and summon your pets. i know some of you know exactly how to get what you want so lets hear it
lottery
01/05/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
is it possible 2 make a progarm that show u what is in the lottery boxed b4 u open it , and this pro is out there can u post the link fot it . ty :)
Lottery box?
12/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Which box have you gotten better stuff from? because the best thing ive won is a elite 2 soc spear from the yellow box on the right. I know its luck but some of my friends say some boxes have more socs or +8s.
Lottery
09/02/2007 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
Well some people belive lottery is luck...i dont. Who chooses the same box? and who chooses diffrent boxes every time they go in? Ok next time you got 900EP's and you can go in the lottery 20 times... Pick your first char go in and pick random boxes each time... then with the other char pick the same box over and over... tried it...same box is the best i belive when you do the same box your picking out all the s*it stuff to get to the good stuff...like me "Mage Tinna, Warrior Cute,...