Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have a problem

Discussion on i have a problem within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have a problem

i have a problem with this stupid game...now i use arky's shiny bot on a virtual pc, bot works fine except the fact that whenever i move my screen image from the virtual pc to real pc and do any actions other than watching the vpc , the bot stops from collecting due to this stupid **** called BP, you know that bug when you have seachart opened and you look on other pages and your boat is sailing on the map, you have that megaspeed and it shows your ship at different coords other than the real ones, the problem is that this is affecting the vpc and the bot too, causing it to stop.
atm i use google chrome on the vpc, any suggestions how to fix this ****** issue? just bought an shiny doubler, i'd like to exploit it to the max

ty in advance.
Old 06/18/2013, 07:30   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorise View Post
i have a problem with this stupid game...now i use arky's shiny bot on a virtual pc, bot works fine except the fact that whenever i move my screen image from the virtual pc to real pc and do any actions other than watching the vpc , the bot stops from collecting due to this stupid **** called BP, you know that bug when you have seachart opened and you look on other pages and your boat is sailing on the map, you have that megaspeed and it shows your ship at different coords other than the real ones, the problem is that this is affecting the vpc and the bot too, causing it to stop.
atm i use google chrome on the vpc, any suggestions how to fix this ****** issue? just bought an shiny doubler, i'd like to exploit it to the max

ty in advance.

Install Virtual PC arky bot and fidler ect...
Old 06/18/2013, 08:14   #3

are you idiot or stupid?

i just said i have virtual pc and i use arky bot on it, i also explained the issue i have...
the bot works fine, the problem is from bp,but i see many bots on maps which seem to run good, mine has that bug for unknown reasons...i dont see it to happen at others...
Old 06/18/2013, 08:38   #4

And in normal pc you use arky bot (in the same time) too? Or fiddler?
Old 06/18/2013, 08:42   #5

nop,in the normal pc i keep comodo dragon browser opened on elite pvp , facebook and a site with mini games just to keep me busy a little when im around the pc ,but that's it.

anyways,seems like on virtual pc you have to put it in the sidebar in order to make it work good,if you leave it opened and you just work on normal pc you will get this bug,if you put it in sidebar and work on normal pc its ok.
in the end,problems aint solved yet, seems like i have big big big lag on the virtual pc,it barely collects any glitters,moves so slow due to lag.
i gave the vpc 30gb memory + 750mb ram...for a fiddler,a scar and a browser opened,shouldnt that be enought?
Old 06/18/2013, 19:46   #6
King of Hell

The Black Market: 401/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrorise View Post
nop,in the normal pc i keep comodo dragon browser opened on elite pvp , facebook and a site with mini games just to keep me busy a little when im around the pc ,but that's it.

anyways,seems like on virtual pc you have to put it in the sidebar in order to make it work good,if you leave it opened and you just work on normal pc you will get this bug,if you put it in sidebar and work on normal pc its ok.
in the end,problems aint solved yet, seems like i have big big big lag on the virtual pc,it barely collects any glitters,moves so slow due to lag.
i gave the vpc 30gb memory + 750mb ram...for a fiddler,a scar and a browser opened,shouldnt that be enought?

#closerequest
Old 06/19/2013, 05:09   #7

why close u dumbass ? u blind or u just dont see the problem aint fixed yet... ?