Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Time to go :)

Discussion on Time to go :) within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 200
Time to go :)

Hello guys, I just wanted to say that i am not playing Seafight anymore. The game is too much based on money and new updates. Also there are so much serverlaggs, low and bad events.
As i stopped playing Seafight before 1,5 years it was a good game without laggs and 50% good events. No Vodoo ammo, no burning ice ammo or things like upgraded decks... LOL
Well, at all I had a very, very good ship and it was full with anything. But I did not had any fun with it because of the things which I did already said in the beginning of my post.

Well guys, have fun, fight against bigpoint...and NEVER forget that we are 1 community with the same target .

Bye
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/06/2013, 22:24   #2

elite*gold: 224
tschüss . hoffentlich schaffst du es auch auf langer sicht von bigpoint wegzubleiben
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2013, 22:40   #3

Ich werde kein Spiel mehr von diesem Konzern spielen insofern sie ihre Einstellung nicht um 100% ändern.
Old 04/06/2013, 23:11   #4

elite*gold: 190
Received Thanks: 1,194
TheRealFighter Schade, aber ich kenne viele die sagten "nie wieder Seafight" und dann nach paar Monaten oder auch Jahren wieder auf See waren.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2013, 23:39   #5

elite*gold: 50
No ;'(

my best friend in this forum..

Verry much suc6 in you'r real life
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2013, 23:57   #6

Quote:
TheRealFighter Schade, aber ich kenne viele die sagten "nie wieder Seafight" und dann nach paar Monaten oder auch Jahren wieder auf See waren.
Ich habe bereits wieder angefangen, aber das ist jetzt einfach nur noch Rotz was die mit dem Spiel gemacht haben War echt mal ein tolles Spiel.

Quote:
No ;'(

my best friend in this forum..

Verry much suc6 in you'r real life
Thank you bro, you were one of the guys where I took my inspiration for a community...you were the only guy which created a free scarbot where we had nothing.
I just can say: BIG RESPECT, BRO!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2013, 23:57   #7

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
#closed
Closed Thread