I know guys what I know play with canons at day and on nite thewy sell every day 5-15 k admi canons they all get bann 3 months
My acount with 250 000 000 000 Elite canons I only put canons in out .... and it only 1 month bann
soweit ich weiß löscht bp doch accs indem seit 1 monat nicht mehr eingeloggt war. aber bin mir nicht sicher ob andere server auch gelten. (sprich dein glo5 acc is gesperrt und du loggst dich glo4 ein).
aber es kann ja auch sein das es ein permanent bann wird.^^
if i have 1100 Amirals on Ship and i got bann for one month and i have 249 CANNON repair lvl 2 and 300 Cannon 60 in storage i will wake up with 0 Amnirals?(i have 10 Decks elite with full amirals 10 each one).
So i have 1 month ban. I was shooting players with canon bug. 16k cannons on my ship. But I have made a lot of fun with it ^^
I have a big account, but I don't like bp any longer, and don't pay longer for the crappy, buggy and laggy game. So I quit playing, and this was my last action.
I still save some movies from this.
I don't think there is a system to check cannon bug. On some servers admins only take a look into the logbook. If you sell a lot of cannons they catch you and you will banned. Better save your cannons on your store. I know a lot of players who sell it, and they are banned.
Other players who keep the cannons are still playing.
If you do it smart they don't catch you fast I think. When you have arround 800 cannons on you're ship you shoot the same hits with hollow bullets like normally with elite bullets.
You can make a big profit if you do it that way. Shoot santa lucia, and if you have admiral lucia shoot it too. It going fast.
Or now, with ice melting event you can shoot ice pearls very easely, and get a lot of ice bullets for free.
I was thinking....
How you guys can play with 10k cannons in the ship ?
I tried it and my ship got TOO slow!
hmmm ? easy way to answer in steps ^^
1. Bot Bot Bot
2. bot down
3. bug bug bug
4. +/- 5o ooo canons
5. easy way to do ep and u have still full speed^^
Seafight Bug Cannons + Extra Cannons | Work 100% 02/08/2013 - Seafight - 31 Replies Seafight Bug Cannons + Extra Cannons | Work 100%
For Use Bug Extra Cannons Open Map And Use Bug (Not Open Map After Use Bug Loading Stop 38%)
Destroy BigPoint
Have Fun
Seafight Bug Cannons , Admiral Cannons / 60 Pounder 01/18/2013 - Seafight - 5 Replies Who Have Seafight Bug Cannons , Admiral Cannons / 60 Pounder
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-bK0VRR3U9p8/UP lCVLzjiII/AAAAAAAAAf4/lw35bXjrsqQ/s450/ADM%2520bug .jpg
This SHip 2 week ago have 216 Admiral cannons
Now have 2K Admiral cannons
How to Bug??
PM Please
Need help about hidding share and ETC 12/09/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies Dear elitepvpers, i need help about hidding some folder's around client?
Like putting in dekaron.exe
Skype: peetypeety5
Thank's.