how to put canons & Beams on decks without deck upgrade
1. Go to storage
2. put all off from Decks
3. put fiddler on
4. active Break point
5. click Equick max. by canons
6. click equick max. by beams
7.put breakpoint off press resume ;-)
German:
1. gehe ins lager
2. mach alles aus decks raus
3. mach fiddler an
4. mach break point an
5. klicke auf Equick max. bei kanonen
6. klicke auf equick max. bei balken
7. mache breakpoint aus und drücke auf Resume,
I know this bug was already posted by one guy or not dont know I know that some one told me it 3 months ago
but for my section I need a theard where peopels get fast info about it ,
Im not trading or something like that I give it Free !
Im not register there ....
and Im write this alone was know this bug long time think all know it but new guys joing us Epvp group and they need the infos too,
Im only on Epvp for me best forum
Because is not so bad to have a hp +.....for bp is bad if you can take free item or you have a hint to make pearls and sunk players fast. Like the castel bug or loader bug. This bugs make in Bp money a big hole
Vodoo deck bug/ mojo deck bug 11/22/2012 - Seafight - 7 Replies I am only trading for other bugs not selling it only trade
bugs i know
crystal bug
hollow bug
bugs i want
castle
elite ammo
Bug beams and cannons at once seafight 08/31/2012 - Seafight - 3 Replies I have to push myself bug beams and cannons at the same time
I exchange witch anotcher bug
skype: ciechomek111
sell BattleForge account ( with nature deck full upgrade and charge ) 08/17/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies all nature deck full upgrade and charge ( abyssal warder blue + forest elder green and purple + wheel of gifts + enlightenment + primeval watcher + deepcoil worm + dryad blue-amazon blue+ mana wing + treespirit green + parasite swarm+ timeshifter spirit + shaman ) and other
................................................. ....................
pve title : overlord
Gold : 661000
BF : 94
and this is beta account(beta account mean you will get special cards in the events)...