Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seafight Shrapnel/Bots

Discussion on Seafight Shrapnel/Bots within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Seafight Shrapnel/Bots

! / / READ / /!
To exchange that are interested I 3 software bots against Shrapnel.
So here I vien to exchange 3 bots (SF-Proxy - SeaBot-SeaCrusher 2.83 (with license) + I would add 10 euro too
I am also sailing bug but I know if it is detected with so I would give if you want but for me its been lomtemp I no longer try.
Here is the proof that is not a fake:
Biensure I would give you a small account you will need is for example 100 000 shrapnel to show me that it really works.
You can answer me in private on the forum.
You can also meet me on his address
My MSN address:
Speudo Skype: corentin.recanzone

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Seafight Shrapnel??
10/02/2012 - Seafight - 20 Replies
hallo, kann mir jemand den shrapnel bug erklären? wäre echt super. geht mit tamper, soviel weis ich schonmal, aber wie genau?
Seafight Shrapnel Bug
09/23/2012 - Seafight - 117 Replies
Hallo Ich krieg das mit Schrappnel Bug nicht hin ich habe schon viel mit Tamper Data versucht allerdings klappt es bisher nicht . Wenn es hier jemanden gibt der netterweise mit den Bug erklären würde , würde ich demjenigen falls er es noch nicht hat, den Bot den ich benutze GRATIS geben und wie man die Talente gratis zurücksetzt . Wenn jemand helfen kann dann bitte PN und ich schick euch dort meine skype nummer . :)
Seafight Shrapnel
09/09/2012 - Seafight - 54 Replies
Can I have Shrapnel bug for free ? :handsdown:
Seafight Shrapnel
08/21/2012 - Seafight - 9 Replies
Tennez I say just the bot is alway of shrapnel and Beug actualiter a key person I know on the TS3 of my guild he created a script he has over 10 billion shrapnel * _ * I ay croicre struggled at first but I would give you the screen if you want :) It sells its 100 euro is very very expensive but I will still buy the same because you can have as many shrapnel and therefore its key is absolutely worth it then I would work on the script again if I had I was 50 euro venderais tool: p