Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

More Seafight bugs

Discussion on More Seafight bugs within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation More Seafight bugs

Because the people from here make me a scammer i decide to make a email and report to BP the bugs that are still aviabile. So from now noobs the bug cannons , and other will be fixed. All this is from ionutzel222 and chickenxrox. I hope that you will be happy . I give to you the cannons bug and recive nothing and you make me a scammer? Ok. from now when i find a new bug i report to BP noobs

AND DONT SPAM ME , I DONT GIVE NOTHING, BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE PUBLIC
Old 05/31/2012, 12:55   #2

elite*gold: 51
Well everyone can make their own opinion about you. I dont need to repeat myself over and over again.

This what you are writing now is pretty confusing. You are saying that you are going to report all the bugs you know to bigpoint (well you know only one, cannon bug which is kind of useless..) and then last line you are saying " Don't ask me nothing because you all are going to make them public " well ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2012, 13:03   #3

I keep for myself until i report today to BP.

Just only one? Create cannons , reset ability whit 0 crystal , behe medalions , to have more cannons on ship, etc
Old 05/31/2012, 13:24   #4

maxtor u r rlly fool ._. u will report it to bugpoint (who steal us the money)?
what u think will win with it? rlly and why create new post only for say it? u think u r important person? naaah d what u what and stop spam
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/31/2012, 13:54   #5

I know they are still our money , and a lot of money. But I am angry because 2 noobs say that i am a scammer, and the last week i help them

What I win? Hmm...nothing they assalt me whit pm to help they whit bug. I helped and now they say i'am a scammer? **** them off.
Old 05/31/2012, 15:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtor11 View Post
I know they are still our money , and a lot of money. But I am angry because 2 noobs say that i am a scammer, and the last week i help them

What I win? Hmm...nothing they assalt me whit pm to help they whit bug. I helped and now they say i'am a scammer? **** them off.
they also asked for the bug i didnt tell the and i know a different cannon create bug i am not teaching to anyone unless they give me really good bug
Old 05/31/2012, 15:09   #7

Why instead of arguing we do not share the bugs? I don't know the canons bug and really I need it. No one tells me the bug. why? All we do with this is that BigPoint earn more money ...

(Google translator) =S
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2012, 15:17   #8

elite*gold: 51
Quote:
What are you talking about.. I assault you whit pm, lol. If i show you something on my account and after couple of mins you have sold all the stuff from it what the heck.. Deck's, cannons, crystals, all was gone. Give me a brake, dont lie to yourself.

I'm not saying that you are all the way scammer, Im saying Be extra carefull when doing busines with him

Quote:
Create cannons , reset ability whit 0 crystal , behe medalions , to have more cannons on ship, etc
Create cannons = Useless
Reset talents = you was asking me last night do I have it in skype.. I dont really think you have it.
Behemonth medallions = It's fixed.
More cannons to ship = It's fixed.
Old 05/31/2012, 15:35   #9

you maxtor are a scamer -.- you said you will tell me the bug then you loged out i founded by myself...
So look guys who is reporting you to bigpoint Mr.maxtor11 i bet he reported the gold bug also...
you`re a gypsy anyway....
Old 05/31/2012, 15:50   #10

Anyone can tell me how to do the transfer cannons bug from one account to another please? (or to generate cannons). Please ... =S
Old 05/31/2012, 15:59   #11

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread