Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seafight account seling Server Ita 1

Discussion on Seafight account seling Server Ita 1 within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Seafight account seling Server Ita 1

lev 20 map 380 ??? ??? mil exp
lev 28 elite 354 858 040 elp
Premium
Ending:140 Days More

Mojo Deck
Ending: 2012-11-20

200 000 pearls on account

220 event canons lev 3
200 admiral canons
20 elite repair canons

7 castles 5/5
44 skils

6 000 000 000 hollows municion
700 000 elite municion

460 000 black gunpowder
410 000 shields
many skins of ship

7000 range books
500 damage books

All stuff in ship is elite include new event mate.
There are many more stuff on ship.

I acepting only pay pal,account will be moved to email of your wish after payment is end.

I am not responsible for any problem in this account after payment is over and delivered to your email address so if you going to cheat on that acc you are fully responable for that.

Each contact with a person who wants to buy this account will be filmed and I expect the same from you, so that any attempt off fraud there will be evidence.
Here is pic:

Price: 150€

Contact me at Skype: zoki0307
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Itali 1.jpg (426.9 KB, 13 views)
Old 05/14/2012, 17:55   #2

sorry mod you can delete the post? is selling my ship who stole
Old 05/15/2012, 10:56   #3

thats my ship,not yours,go off or buy it if you want to be yours.
Old 05/16/2012, 00:03   #4

You're just a thief, the ship is mine if you want to tell you how well your name and the id

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Seafight Account Seling-Server Itali 1
05/14/2012 - Seafight - 5 Replies
Hi Folks,like title say seling one of greatest account in Italy server.I will not describe acc because I will put pictures of acc,all you need to know of acc you can see there! If you want buy it add me at skype:zoki0307 I will not put price so let me offer some $ and we can get some deal,but please only serious people contact me,these is not noob ship,these is one of best ship in Itali Server and like you see in pic these is 2 mil perls already in account. Mojo Deck Ending: 2013-11-26 ...
Seafight Account num.2 Seling -Server Itali 1
05/08/2012 - Seafight - 0 Replies
Seafight Account Seling num 2-Server Itali 1 Hi Folks,Again my number 2 acc seling on Itali Server 1.I will not describe acc because I will put again pictures of that acc,all you need to know of acc you can see there! If you want buy it add me at skype:zoki0307 I will not put price so let me offer some $ and we can get some deal,but please only serious people contact me,these is not noob ship,these is one of best ship in Itali Server and like you see in pic these is 2 mil perls...
Seling Amazing Pure Account
10/27/2009 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my account due to no longer playing the game Some information: Has done all quests a good pure needs: Monkey madness (D Scim) Desert treasure (ancients) Recipe for disaster (up to adamant gloves) Lost city (Dagger and D long) Tzarr Fight caves (firecape)
Seling account
05/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
:) not trying to rip off ppl i just changed servers from truq to justice and i have an old account i dont want anymore YES you will get full info, and the price is only 2-5 dbs up to you id ont care, no i dont want dbs code and no i will not do it over paypal. in game only. this is becasue a i dont want to set up pay pal. and ppl who claim to have dbs code are scammers the way i will sell it is let you into the account give you all the details you give me the dbs and or db codes then i...