Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

seafight bot to kill monsters?

Discussion on seafight bot to kill monsters? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
seafight bot to kill monsters?

I need a seafight bot to kill monsters?
It's urgent, anyone got one? (english only)
Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
why i can't kill monsters in arcade?
07/18/2011 - S4 League - 10 Replies
hey all ihave this problem when i start with hacks i can't affect on monsters hp they not die at all what hack i disable to avoid that?
Kill Monsters Add Cps and Money
07/08/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
I have noticed this on some other private servers so if you want to use it. It is pretty simple the way it works.(Source 5165) What it is, If you put the mobID as 1 (Pheasant) then everytime you kill a pheasant you can make it add 100cps or the amount you want same with red devils if you wanted to make them drop 700cps, This is not dropping but going straight into the character inventory. Right Im going to take mobid 1 which is a pheasant, Now open NewestCoServer.Game > Mob.cs after you...
What monsters do I kill
04/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
I just reached level 47 off of bunwangs and well I don't see any monsters between level 47-50 that has a loop with it. Help pl0x. I don't want to keep killing bunwangs for a whole new level.
How to kill monsters without getting attack
05/03/2008 - Kal Online - 23 Replies
I made a little Movie to explain it ... i hope u can understand it HERE DOWNLOAD or watch here : >>>HERE<<<